The Suprise

Joey's POV
I realized that Jenna fell asleep on me. So I held her closer wrapping the blanket around us. She was so cute sleeping I didn't want to wake her so I turned off the tv and pulled her even closer and fell asleep with her.

The next morning
I woke up to her still sleeping on me. So I quietly got up it was 6am and decided to get a ride from Tayler and get Jenna breakfast at McDonald's. When I came back it was around 6:45 am. I sat the food down and went into my room. She was still there sleeping. I jumped on her and started tickling her. She immediately woke up started laughing."stop" she giggled.
J-Joey, Jn-Jenna
J- not unless you say good morning
Jn-ok ok good morning
J-give me a hug
Jn-ok
She leaned in and wrapped her hands around me. She flipped me over and started tickling me and I'm extremely ticklish.
Jn- I'm not stopping till you get me food.
J-I already did
Jn-give me a piggyback ride there
J-yes yes just stop please
She got off and I got up and said jump on. She jumped on and I took her to her food. I got her pancakes her favorite she told me, orange juice and a hash brown and I got the same. We digged in and ate it all. I was going to take Jenna to Disney land today. Her sister already knew but she didn't.
J-go to your place and pack some clothes
Jn-why
J-it's a surprise you need 5 days worth
Jn-ok
She got up and I got up after and walked her to her place to grab some clothes. She let me in her room and it was amazing. She had lights and colors everywhere. I decided to ask her out when we got to Disney land. She finished and we headed to my place again.
J- be ready at 10
Jn- that's 1 hour
J-yeah hurry its going to be amazing
Jn- can I please wear one of your hoodies
J-sure if you give me a hug
Jn-ok
She hugged me and I grabbed her and held her up with her legs wrapped around me.
J-your going to love me after this surprise
Jn-than I can't wait than
I put her down and she went into the bathroom to get ready. She quickly flat iron her hair and threw my maroon hoodie that I always wear. And sneaked my gray beanie she also had black skinny jeans and her air Jordan's. She looked beautiful. I stared at her the whole time while she was doing her hair while I got dress in my room. I couldn't wait to ask her out I loved her so much!
Tayler- T
T-lets go Joey and Jenna
J-ok
We grabbed our bags and headed out the door. We hoped in the car and drove to Disney land when we got close I covered her eyes with one of my bandanas. When we got there I guided her to the front entrance. Then I took off the bandana. She screamed and jumped on me.
Jn-omg thank you so much your right I do love you now
J-I knew you would

More to come!!!