I Breathe You In Like Smoke [Pierce The Veil- Mike Fuentes fanfic]

Welcome to my new Pierce The Veil story! I hope you enjoy and please give me some feedback :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Chapter 1~

“Isabelle, where the hell are you?” My best friend, Derek practically yelled through my iPhone. I stepped into a taxi hailed down by one of the airport employees and shut the door.

            I told the driver where I wanted to go and put the phone back up to my ear. “I’m on my way to the office. Come your balls, you twat,” I teased. Derek was my best friend but he was also my assistant. I worked as a fashion designer in New York city for my dad’s large million dollar clothing company; Nicolas Stone.

            “You better be here soon because your father is having a cow. Ever since that little stunt you pulled, he’s been freaking out nonstop. Do you know how hard that was for me to deal with? You are so lucky I didn’t sell out your ass,” Derek seethed.

            I recently decided to go on a trip to Hawaii by myself because one: we had a house there, might as well use it. And two: I needed to get away from my horrible and hovering father. Ever since my clothing line was selling out in stores all across the world, he won’t stop bothering me.

            “I know, I know. I’ll be there soon,” I said, hanging up and putting my phone into my purse. I sighed and looked out the window at the busy city passing me by. I was happy to be back where I belonged.

“Do you know how worried I was? You just left without a single notice, and I still don’t know where you ran off too! You had over two thousand dollars in sales and we need to restock the store and get new designs in. We are the peak in sales and then you just decided to disappear!” My father was clearly fuming with anger. I was what you would call a daddy’s girl, and he gave me whatever I wanted, but when I made him mad, he was really mad.

            “I’m sorry, I won’t do it again. I just needed to get away for some inspiration! And I found some. I’m going to come out with a new summer set and I’m sure it will sell out in no time,” I explained, gladly taking a frappe mocha from Derek.

            “Before you do anything to do with that, I partnered up with a clothing brand called Key Street. They’re a small organization in southern California, and it’ll be perfect for us to expand and spread our name to a wider audience,” my dad said, looking out the giant window that overlooked the city.

            “What do you mean ‘spread our name to a wider audience?’ We’re known across the whole world, who else could we possibly need to get the attention of?” Sometimes my father came up with the stupidest ideas when money was involved.

            “Well, a majority of our sales come from teens and young adults like yourself. Key Street is a small clothing brand with unbelievable sales and pairing with them will absolutely boost our sales,” he explained.

            “If they’re so small, how are they making all of that money then?”

            “Two words: a band.”

            Oh no.

“You are not backing out of this one, Isabelle,” my dad said, sternly. It was Monday morning, and I was complaining to my dad about why we had to do this, and why we shouldn’t be doing this.

            You see, I have a huge issue with bands. I don’t listen to music because of my issue with bands. I dated a guy in a band a long time ago, and he broke my heart because he thought sleeping with other girls while he was on tour was completely fine in the world.