Chapter 9: her

Eridan's P.O.V:

I looked at her. She still looked like she did years ago. Her brown hair still went down to her waist, her eyes still intimidating. She noticed I was there and looked at me, a smile on her face.
"My little Eri! How's my little girl? you look so cute!" She smiled at me and gestured for me to come to her.
I hesitated and walked toward her slowly.

"Eridan, c-come here." I heard Cronus whisper, and before I knew it, I was in his arms and being pulled away from her.

"Cronus! That's so rude! I wanted to give my baby girl a hug." She stood up, which cause Cronus to run up stairs with me in his arms.

Cronus ran into his room and locked the door, holding me tighter. I looked up at him slightly scared and tried to calm him down. To no avail, he was still panicked. It soon got worse as we heard a pounding on his door.

"Cronus Ampora, open your cod damn door this instant! Its rude to disobey your mother!" The pounding continued.

I felt Cronus reach for his phone and text dad.

Dad please come home! Mom is here, and she's trying to get Eridan!

To my surprise dad text back almost immediately.

I'm on my way

My eyes were getting heavy, and I cuddled into Cronus, closing my eyes.

Cronus P.O.V:

Eridan feel asleep in my arms, and the pounding continued. Dad should be here by now. I laid Eridan on my bed and tucked him in, before I heard it. That horrifying sound.

Bang

I went to the window and saw dad's car was parked outside, and he wasn't in it.

See everything's fine! Dad just shot mom, and you guys will be -

The pounding on my door continued and I panicked. I got under the covers with Eridan holding him tightly.

"Cronus!? Please if you're in there open the door!" It was dad. Thank cod. I stood up and walked to the door slowly unlocking it. Dad stood there, a sad look on his face. He mouthed two simple words, that made me regret opening the door.

"I'm sorry."

With that, everything faded to black

« words: 373 »