Chapter 1

Brittney's POV

"What is Love" by V Bozeman blared through my alarm clock showing that its is 6:00 and i have to get ready for school. I just want to sleep forever but I knew if I every wanted to graduate early so can leave this hell hole I have to go. But before I got up I decided to sing the song a little bit.

  I would tell you that I love you tonight
But I know that I've got time on my side
Where you goin'? Why you leavin' so soon?
Is there somewhere else that's better for you?

What is love if you're not here with me?
What is love if it's not guaranteed? 
What is love if it just ups and leaves?

What is love if you're not here no more?
What is love if you're not really sure?
What is love
?
What is love?

 Then I went to the bathroom I brushed my teeth and took a shower with my Mango scented body wash. After 25 minutes I hoped out and went into my walk in closet and picked my outfit (picture above and with the other characters outfit). I got a call from Sharion my best friend saying that she outside so i ran downstairs and got a packed of sour patch and twix to eat for breakfast.You might be wondering why i'm eating candy for breakfast well to shorting up the explanation CANDY IS BAE. I  went outside and got into Sharion's blue Lamborghini Veneno that like my dream car I am getting one for my birthday which is coming up in 1 week.

* 15 minutes later*

We arrive at school then we park next to Kiara's car . We get out the car and go toward the big cherry blossom tree where all our friends are at , of course Kiara and Marcus are busy sucking each other face off *cough cough cough*. We still have 10 minutes before we have to go to our lockers so we just start talking about about what we are going to do after we graduate .

*10 minutes Later*

We all go to our lockers the best thing is that our lockers are right beside each other and we all have the same classes (YAY HAPPY DANCE!!). As soon as i get my locker open i whole bunch of letter fall out of course their all from Brian the Alpha. This are what some said " your such a slut","you'll never find you mate and if you do he will reject you because your so ugly". Others things where written but I couldn't  see with all the tears gather in my eyes. I started crying  but my friends were their to comfort me . Then the bell rang and we had to go to our fist class which was History . But i told my friends to go because I  had forgot my History book. While I was at my locker i felt a present behind me and of course it was Alpha Brian .

Alpha Brian POV

I was standing behind the runt of a wolf . After watching her form a far distance when she read the notes I wrote it made me happy that I made her cry. So as I felt that it wasn't enough pain for her I decided to give her daily beaten early. So I grabbed her by the hair  , punched her over and over again using werewolf strength which caused her to start to bleed and i heard some bones break but that didn't stop me I just kept on going until she blacked out , but I didn't care i just left her in the middle of the hallway. I know your wondering why she didn't scream for help or use mind link  well I commanded her not to do any off those thing will i'm beating her up. The whole pack knows what I do to Brittney but I just commanded them not to tell my parents  , a lot of them feel sympathy for her but other hate her because I do. 

Sharion's POV

Its been 10 minutes already and Brittney is still not in class so I decided to go check for her , I asked the Mr. Lion  if I can got to the bathroom he said yes. So i went to Brittney's locker and found her on the floor bleeding to death , I picked her up and ran to the nurses office and placed her on the bed. The nurse looks a Brittney in pity and sympathy everyone knows who did this her but they have been command not to tell anything. I HATE ALPHA BRIAN HE HAS BEEN BULLYING BRITTNEY SINCE SHE WAS 5 !!!!  Nobody really knows why he bullies her but for some reason I have a feeling that in the future to come he will regret every bullying MY BEST- FRIEND.

~Please be free to comment any Ideas that you may have I will update soon.

Muahhh:*

~keetoobomb brittneynembhard14 

~Thank you to everyone that have been reading my book I really appreciate that your giving this book a chance even if I am a new writer and the book might not be that good.