The start of a new generation

Thea was staring out her window on her and her brother's 12th birthday, March 16th until her brother, Axel; went in and slapped her head. Annoyance coursed through Thea's veins and she snarled at her five minute younger brother flashing her a cocksure smile, just like their father. "Why did you do that Axel? Wait till' father hears about this. You have no chivalry you filthy-" she was about to say something but her mother, Agatha knocked and went in with her straight posture, shiny raven black hair with a crown on top, teal blue elegant gown, and the most beautiful smile.

She stood up and straightened her posture to try to match her mother's class. Her mother always told her that she was never prepared to be a queen when she was younger but she had always doubted that. Her mother was the epitome of class and pure Good. She was everything she has ever dreamt to be. "Good morning mother." She greeted with a smile and her mother hugged her and her brother and let out a sigh "happy birthday to my dearest babies! Oh I bet you both will be receiving your flower passes today!" She said, elated then Tedros, her father; went in and stood beside her mother, kissing her. Whenever her mother and father separate and then go back to each other, even within five short minutes; they always start everything with a kiss. This, she thought; was the love she has ever dreamt of having. The happy ending everyone wanted to have.

"I'm sure I will mother. Not sure about Axel here though." She looked at her brother's big brown beautiful eyes and managed a smug smirk and Axel rolled his eyes "at least if I get an invitation, I'm sure it'll be from the Good castle. Not sure about you." He smirked at his fraternal twin's blue eyes and blonde curly hair and Thea managed a snarl.

"If you two can't stop bickering about little things it'd be better if your mother and I spared our reputations and never let you both enter the school." Her father said firmly and they both did what they were both taught to do. Hug each other and say sorry. "That's better. If you two really can't stand each other, then learn to avoid each o-" her father got cut off by her mother elbowing him and giving him a beautiful but warning stare. "Your father and I will see you both in your best clothes in the dining hall and we'll see if you both get sent and invitation. But for now, I want you to pack your things and prepare." Her father nodded and they both went out Thea's room.

Axel was always pissed about his twin sister being five minutes older than him but he really didn't give it much of a big deal. He was about to find her princess. The love of his life. He wanted an Ever After just like his parents'. To do that, he always took his mother's advice. Always be pure Good. And of course; his father's advice to keep in shape to attract the girls. He snorted at his father's advice and did twenty push-ups while one of his butlers, Phil packed his stuff and another; Marcus, prepared his clothes. "That's okay now lads. Thank you." They both bowed and said "just call us when you need us your highness." He gave them a smile and nodded.

He kept his black hair clean and pushed back to keep it off of his eyes and always maintained his firm muscles, just like his father. He went to the dining hall to see his sister wearing a simple but elegant dress and sat at his usual place as he stared daggers at his sister. "I would not tolerate such behavior, Axel. Where's your chivalry?" His mother said and he did what he was told and became the gentleman he was always taught to be and then Merlin went in and bowed as he hands out two golden tickets to his mother. His mother's eyes widen (if that was even possible) and she squealed "you are both going to The School For Good And Evil! But of course, both Good!" He and Thea sighed in relief at the same time.

"Agatha hold yourself together." His father told his mother while snorting. And that's when he saw his mother's eyes tearing up. He stood up and hugged his beautiful mother and said "that's okay mom. We will send you letters 5 times a week." Gently and Agatha smiled. Later, his sister did the same to both their mother and father.