ms.bitchy (1)

Call me crazy, but is it wrong to expect McDonalds at every airport? I walk ever so slowly towards the leaving gate. As I'm not exactly ecstatic about meeting my father, Caleb. If he shows up anyways. When I got outside, where the car should be, I look around and see no one so I take out my phone and start to call the person I was told to call if no one shows up, as my supposedly father may be busy. I suddenly feel a tap on my shoulder. I spin around alongside with my baggage fast.

"Hello Sage." He says without a smile with two armed men next to him.

"Father." I whisper with widened eyes.

"Follow me." I nod and follow him to his Range Rover.

Once we get in, I take my place behind the driver while my dad sat behind the passenger seat next to the driver. Fuck sake, even thinking about calling him dad kills me. After about 20 minutes of driving, he began to talk to me.

"How are you Sage?" He asks not looking at me.

"I'm fine." I answer.

"How's your school work?" He asks not sounding a little bit interested.

"I'm doing well I guess." I shrug.

"How's that friend of yours?" He was obviously talking about Jade.

"She's alright."

"Not sad that you left her?"

Okay, you know when I said ' He began to talk to me.' I meant ' He began to interrogate me.' I roll my eyes.

"Devastated." I still answer as I'm scared of him.

You see my dad is scary and not your typical dad who'll ground you for coming late from a party or who'll embarrass you in front of your friends but that type of father who banged your mother in a one night stand then didn't even give two shits about you the only thing he gave me and my mum was money. He won't even look at me in the eye. I craved fatherly love since like forever. He's tall and professional. Dresses smart and is always busy. Short hair and signature tattoo kind of thing. Rude and dangero-

"Sir?" My list got interrupted when the driver, who was one of the armed men, spoke up.

"What?" My father says firmly.

"Ivory tears will be arriving at your house in hour." The man said with fear evident in his voice.

"They were meant to come tomorrow." My dad groaned.

"Yes sir, but the gang said they have something important tomorrow."

Oh and did I mention that my dad is one of the most dangerous gang leader? Well now you know, I hope you understand now why I am scared of my very own father.

"Who's Ivory Tears?" I ask, gaining confidence.

"The most dangerous gang in the US. Always be on their good side or else..." My dad says shaking his head.

"It's not like I'm ever gonna meet them anyways so its fine." I say shrugging.

***

After another 40 minute of an awkward car journey, we arrive at my Dad's mansion. Back home my house is a little smaller than my father's. My dad got out before me, the armed man opened the door for me to get out. We walked into the house and I was pulled into the, I suppose, living room. I stay standing, not quite sure what to do.

"Marcus." My dad called out, the armed guy walked over to him, so that's his name. Marcus. My dad whispered something into his ear, and Marcus nods, muttering a 'Yes sir.'