autobots lets roll (18)

After few minutes...

"Kaiden, baby where are you?!"

We hear Nikki's voice, we groan in unison and look at each other strangely afterwards.

The fake bitch is here. She says anything to me I'll rip her skull off and beat her to death with it...

***

"Hey Sage, quick question." Kaiden says walking up to me.

"Shoot." I mutter, examining my nails.

"In your opinion, what would a guy so in order to get dumped?"

"Hmmm..." I think hard. "That's a good question, why ask?" I ask him.

"Just need an opinion." I nod.

"Top 2; not buying me food, oh my lord, if my future boyfriend doesn't buy me food-"

"Second one." Kaiden cuts me off impatiently.

"Um if he flirts and makes out with another chick tch I'll rip his-" the door slams open, I assume it's Nikki, Kaiden pulls me towards him and kisses me. On the fucking lips.

"Oh my god!" Nikki shrieks. Kaiden pulls back leaving me speechless.

"Nikki I can-" he starts.

"Fuck it I'm gone!" She cries crocodile tears and runs down the stairs. I take this moment to push Kaiden violently away from me. I speak before he could.

"Why'd you do that for?!" I yell don't get me wrong his kiss was amazing but I feel betrayed somehow.

"I needed Nikki to dump me so then her dad doesn't sue my business!" He struggles to reason, he's not used to explaining himself.

"I don't care! You have no right to touch me let alone kiss me!" Why are you doing this Sage? It was just a kiss. That you liked.

"Oh please don't talk about rights in my own house." He says, calmer than me. Obviously. This kiss means nothing to him.

"Argh! I can't believe you used me like that!"

"Why the fuck are you making such a big scene? You didn't pull away." He says trying not to smirk. He got me there. Dammit. I should've pulled away. I roll my eyes and lay down on the bed. Now Kaiden's smirking and he lays down next to me. Both of us facing the ceiling.

After few moments of silence, Kaiden props up on his elbow.

"Why didn't you pull away?" His face is above mine, too close to mine. I should have said 'I didn't pull away because you're fucking amazing at kissing and I fucking like you.' But instead I gave him a straight face, slapping his smirk off with my glare. I push him so he falls onto his back and walk into the bathroom masking my embarrassment. I begin to fix the lotions in the drawers.

"Come on Sage, I need to tell you something!" Kaiden shouts, I ignore him and start humming Twinkle twinkle little star. (I stop after few seconds because my humming scared the hell out of me)

"Hey no need to be shy, I know you like me!" Kaiden shouts, I drop the lotions and fast walk out of the bathroom.

"I don't like you!" I argue, he has a smirk plastered on his ugly perfect face (does that even make sense?) and he's leaning his head on the headboard.

"Sure you don't. And I only said that so you come out of the bathroom." He shrugs.

"Okay, now that I'm out. What is it?" I ask. This time he smiles and walks up to me.

"I was wondering..." He fixes my top, covering the strap of my bra which I didn't know was showing.

"If you would want more practise..." He tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. I stay frozen mesmerised of Kaiden's face features.