Walkthrough Part 2

Walkthrough Part 2

We later spoke again with Christine to talk about the other accounts of activity.

She showed us the basement, but nervousness surged through my legs as we walked down the sturdy wooden stairs.

"You all right?" Nick asked behind me.

"Yeah, I just don't like basements too much. Not that I'm afraid of spiders or anything, just very unsettling." I replied with slight discomfort in my voice.

Finally, we reached the bottom and caught up with Zak and Addison being filmed by Aaron.

"Down here, I've had maintenance workers report to me that they heard scratching noises and voices. Even when there's only one worker in here, they had the overwhelming feeling that they were being watched. Now, it's rare for a single worker to be down here."

"Being watched by ghosts, that's gonna be good for us. They'll want to see what we're doing and maybe give us a sign that they're here."

Immediately after that, we were interrupted by a high pitch buzz from Nick's camera.

"What was that?" I asked.

They reviewed the camera's audio, we caught an EVP or Ghost voice of what sounded like a man saying...

"Get out."

"Whoa." I said softly

"Get out. That's what it said." Zak's tone turned serious as he walked around.

"We're gonna be locked down in this place tonight so we won't be able to get out. You'll have to harm us to make us leave."

(Aura's POV)
Zak's provoking frightened me a bit, what will the spirits do to us?

-------------
We went up to the second floor and interviewed Noah Thompson, our last witness before the lockdown.

"I was taking pictures nearby the bedroom doorway here, and I caught something of what looks an orb."

He handed over the photograph to Zak.

A strange ball of light was hovering beside the door.

"Wow. In photos, orbs can often be debunked as dust or bugs. But this one...this is neither of those things."

Aaron set up another X in the hallway to shoot the entire room.

As we walked away, I jumped in surprise.

"Whoa."

"What happened?" Zak asked.

"I felt something brush the back of my head."

No one was behind me and I didn't bump into anything.

"Who's there?" Zak spoke down the hall.

With no response, we continued to walk down the staircase.

"We still have some daylight before our lockdown, so let's go get our gear." Zak suggested.
---------