Authors Notes

Helloooooooooo everybody. It's Poke_Fan97 here, first of all. Welcome to my new story.

Secondly. Don't worry (if you are). This story is not taking over my other one. This is just another story I'm going to write as well as the other one.

Now before I forget, I do not own Pokemon or any of the characters in this story, I only own the storyline to this story. This is a non-profit fan-fiction. All rights for Pokemon and the characters in this story goes to their respected owners.

Now that, that issue has been sorted out. Let's talk a little bit about this story.

This one is going to be a 'bit' different to my last one. Then again. When I say a bit. I mean a lot. First of all. This story is set in a war, so that's definitely different.

This story is going to be darker than the other one. If your asking why. It's self explanatory. In other words, you'll find out by reading.

Next I want to say that I have never wrote a story like this before, and that's because the only other story I have EVER wrote is the one before this.

Basically what I'm trying to say is, I'll do my best to make this story good and exciting for you guys.

I will do my best to upload chapters for both stories as quickly as I can, I promise I'll do my best, I hope you'll understand.

I hope that you guys will enjoy this story just as much as the other one. I'll see you in the first chapter.

See you....