Sk8er Boy (Michael Clifford)

This imagine is based off of the song "Sk8er Boy" by Avril Lavigne
So listen to it while reading to feel the full affect.
************************************
Your pov:
You and your friends stared at the schools bad boy Michael Clifford. He was talking with his friends Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood, and Ashton Irwin. Your friends looked at him in disgust and said you all were going to be late for ballet practice.

Michaels pov:
I wanted to go over and ask her out so bad but the typical stereotype stood into way " the good girl could never fall for the bad boy" even if I asked her what would get friends say. I could tell they didn't like me because when ever I would walk by they would turn up their noses and talk about me.
Your pov:
I would never tell my friends but I always have had a crush on Michael but my friends would kick me out of our group.
Later that day.
Michael came and sat by me in math today and asked me out but I said no and ignored him for the rest of the period. It was probably just a bet between him and his friends. Plus the quarterback asked me to the party so I couldn't turn him down and my friends said he was alright.
Michael's pov:
She turned me down. Was I not up to standards. Oh wait her standards would be untouchable. She would want a man who is tall, blond, muscular, and of course sporty. That would most likely explain why she was making out with the quarterback. But I'll show her some day what she missed out on.

5 years later
I was sitting on my couch feeding my 1 year old baby boy. When on MTV his face came up. It was Michael we was now in one of the most popular bands 5seconds of summer with Luke, Calum, and Ashton. Omg was all I could think. I called up my best friend from high school. I told her to switch her tv to MTV. When she did she screamed about just as loud as me. We got front row tickets to their show.
It was the night of the concert and we were getting ready. I was so nervous to see what I turned down. When the concert started all of their fans started screaming. Michael looked so good. Half way through the concert Michael had to make an announcement. He had a girlfriend and he wanted the fans to meet her so they brought her on stage. You automatically felt jealous. His girlfriend was so much prettier than me. I started to cry. But quickly stopped. After the concert you were to tired to pick up your son from your mothers. When you went to bed you fell asleep crying.
The next day you subscribed to all of Michael's bands YouTube accounts and followed their social media accounts.
On Wednesday you had received a notification saying that Michael had posted a video singing with his new girlfriend. You started to cry again. You missed out on a amazing and talented guy.
***********************************
Hey guys I'm sorry if it seems like I'm hardly updating bit I've gotten writers block. But I'll try to update more often.