What?!

Drogo opened the door and pulled her back inside. She struggled a bit more as she sobbed at the lose of her children. He carefully pulled her along until a small woven basket came into view. He gently pulled the black fabric back to reveal two small bodies huddled together. The tears picked up as she thought they were dead. She stopped fighting him and slowly bent over, touching both little bodies and smiling some at the realization that they were alive. It was clear they were born early, not too much but they were breathing non the less. She grinned and looked up at him. "Those are our babies?"

He slowly leaned down beside her and nodded slightly, stroking her tears away

He slowly leaned down beside her and nodded slightly, stroking her tears away. "Yes." He kissed her head before looking back down at the twins. He picked them both up gingerly and extended them out to his Khaleesi. She hesitated for a moment before taking them with shaky arms. "I don't know how to hold them Drogo," she whispered. She had held a baby before but for some reason it felt different. Kressara felt as if she would break them.

He leaned over and gently adjusted her arms. Once they were in position she felt them nuzzling her bosom. She smiled slightly and held them tighter. Kress had never realized how much she loved and wanted them until she thought she had lost them. She leaned down and kissed both of their heads. Drogo watched on quietly as they bonded. Eventually her arms grew tired and she placed them back into the basket but she didn't move away. Instead she laid beside it and just watched them take small soundless breaths. Slowly her attention went to Drogo and she reached out, touching his cheek. "Thank you."

He frowned as he looked into her eyes. "Thank me for what?"

"For them." She nodded towards their children placed in the basket and he grinned. "You're welcome." He kissed her cheek and head before scooping her up and placing her in bed. "I don't want you moving about too much. You lost a lot of blood, okay?"

She frowned a bit at the mention of blood but nodded. She curled up into his chest and just enjoyed their alone time. "I won't run from you again. I'm sorry."

He pecked her lips and quietly sshed her. The pair stayed quiet and curled up into one another until the faintest rustling sound could be heard from the small basket. Kressara went to get up but Drogo grabbed her hip gently, pulling her back down. "No, I've got it."

He got out of bed and brought her their baby girl first. Her eyes were open and she was staring right at her. Kress smiled and couldn't help but stare back in amazement. She had her eyes and what looked like curly hair. She continued to turn her this way and that, inspecting her until the newborn began to cry softly. She frowned and looked to Drogo in confusion. "I don't know what's wrong."

He chuckled and reached for her top, beginning to pull it open. Kress frowned more and smacked his hand the way she use to.

Drogo growled at her and started pulling again. "It's not for me it's for her."

"Oh..." Kressara blushed and allowed him to help her before adjusting her baby and letting her latch on. She watched quietly before rustling could be heard again. He moved and grabbed the other babe. He brought him over and handed him to her. She took him carefully and allowed him to do the same.

Drogo left and came back with Mags. The older woman stepped in smiling at her as he exited. "I never thought I would see you with two babes." Kress laughed slightly and shook her head. "Me either."

Mags stayed with her and showed her how to care for the twins while Drogo was out doing god knows what. When he did come back hours later she was curled up staring at the nearby wall. She felt his warm embrace and sighed, shifting out of it. He frowned and tried again only to get the same reaction. "Little Moon what's wrong?"

She shook her head and curled up futher into herself. He rolled her over lightly and pinned her beneath him. Their eyes connected for what seemed like forever before she finally spoke up. "I don't like being stuck in here. I want to rule alongside you."

Drogo lightly traced her nose with his own as he felt the urge to touch her. He knew he couldn't touch her the way he wanted to because she had just given birth. "You just gave birth little moon and I want you safe."

His eyes shut for a moment as he thought back to what Godwyn had attempted. "You can come out for your festival."

Her head pulled back as she looked up at him with a frown. "A festival? For what?"

"It's a birth festival and everyone gets to greet the heirs." He motioned to the basket containing their children. "And you won't be able to move." Drogo knew he was risking it with letting her and the children out but he had seen her up and moving. What's the worse that could happen?
~~~~~~~~~~
I'm not sure where this or my other story is going so pray for me. XD