Participants for the Grand Magic Games 2

Konnichiwa  minna-san! Unfortunately..I don't have a video that requires Nashi and the others in the Grand Magic game. But since I care for you....I'll let you see a pic of Nashi.  

~anielladragneelluis

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Lucy's POV

It's time for the three-month training again. Nashi looked all syched up. When Master Makarov announced the ones how will participate in the games

"Okay..This year Fairy tail will win again! Now I am going to choose 5 participants of each Fairy Tail member. And their parents will guide then in training. First one...The stronfest of this guild...The Flawless Flame Princess of Fiore, Nashi Dragneel!"

Then everybody cheered. Me and Natsu winked at her as she loked at us.

'Second participant,The King of Requip and Summonary of all Living Things...Julio Fernandes!"

Then everybody cheered again. Julio started to say,

"This time..The other guilds will lost!"

"That's good Julio."

Said Erza. The Fernandes family seems to be in spirit. I wonder why..

"Third Participant, The Water Ice Princess of all Water Forms...Julia Lockser!"

Then everything fell silent. Then they started screaming!

"The two hottest ladies in the guild are participants!! Nashi Dragneel and Julia Lockser!!"

Then Natsu punch them all up.

"Do say anything like that to my child!!!"

'G-Gomenasai..."

"The fourth participant, The Solid Script Dragon Slayer of Fiore, Genivive Redfox!"

Everyone started to clap silently. Then they cheered. Wow..It was very.....WOW!

"And the laast but no the least, The Flame Wind Dragon Slayer...Rosa Canbolt!!"

Ten everybody gasped..Then screamed!

"Rosa is the best!!!"

"Those are the five participants who will be competing for the Grand Games..Good luck to you all."

Hmm..The paricipants were not so bad. I wonder what will happen to them if they fight.