Seasons' Greetings!

Hello minna! Once again, I am back! I am very, very, very truly sorry to keep you waiting THAT long. I have a lot of schoolwork. D: but now it's Christmas Break, I'm free! But Warning: Coming this January 6 I am not going to be online until March. Okay? Okay! Now let's start with the story shall we?

~The_Otakunatior

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu's POV

It was December 24. We we're all watching the clock tick. It was already 11:57 and by 12:00 we are going to have a momentous feast. I invited everyone from Fairy Tail to join us. Lucy's preparing the ham and the drinks why Nashi and her friends were sitting down telling secrets.  I watched the clock, It striked 12. I screamed," MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!" Everybody looked at the clock and cheered," MERRY CHRISTMAS!! WOOHOO!" They started getting drinks and gathering on the table. Nashi and her friends grabbed some cookies and sat down on the table giggling. Me and Lucy sat together and everyone else did. We ate and ate until we were full. We were enjoying the spirit of Christmas. When Lucy stood up," Natsu, I'm going to check on Luke. You should let them have fun." I nodded," Okay, Luce." She smiled and kissed my cheek. And walked to Luke. I stood up," Okay guys! Now lets have some fun. DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!!" Everybody cheered and did the most funnest things ever. I smiled and got some water. Lucy was taking long. So I decided to take a look. I ran up the stairs and went inside Luke's bedroom. Lucy was looking at him. Then he looked at me," How's everybody doing there?" I smiled," They're doing fine." Everything went silent for a few minute then suddenly a soft angelic voice came from Luke,"Mama...Papa..." Lucy's eyes widened," Na-Natsu...Luke said his first words!" I was shocked...How...Kawaii! I smiled and went to Lucy," It's better best. We leave him. He's having a great time sleeping there." Lucy nodded and we wen't back. Then, we enjoyed Christmas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So! How do you think of it? I hope you enjoyed it!

Natsu: Ni-Ni-san! Welcome back!!!

Me: Yes...Hello Natsu.

Nashi: What happened to you?

Me: Ugh...Full of schoolwork...NATSU! STOP EATING HAM!

Natsu: Why?

Me: Want to die because tf too much eating?

Natsu: No...

Me: Then stop it...

Natsu:....Fine