A Thousand Years, A Thousand More (Larry, Ziam)

A/N: So sorry for taking forever to post this. This is the final part of Halos Fail to Glisten. I'm not too sure about it but I hope I don't disappoint any of you. Thank you all so so much for reading and being patient. Don't forget to comment your thoughts and vote. :)

For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast [them] down to hell, and delivered [them] into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

2 Peter 2:4

****

"Liam's gone, they got him." Gabriel nearly shouted running into Michael's quarters startling the archangel who was busy reading a book.

"What do you mean? Who's got him?" Michael asked tearing his gaze away from the book and praying it wasn't what he was thinking.

"Zain...Oh brother, it's my fault. It's my fault he was taken and he's probably suffering greatly." Gabriel cried.

"When was he taken?" Michael asked gathering his sword.

"Last night, Louis was with them," Gabriel said looking at Michael with curious eyes. "What are you planning brother?"

"We're getting him back...and who knows, we might get Louis back too." Michael said.

~*~

Ooh, baby don't you know I suffer?

Oh, baby can you hear me moan?

You caught me under false pretenses

How long before you let me go?

Ooh, you set my soul alight

Torturous screams, skin being ripped apart, tortured souls begging for mercy was all Liam could hear and it was tearing him apart. He covered his ears with his hands not wanting to hear anymore pain while he buried himself deeper into the covers that offered little to no protection against the screams careful not to move too much to avoid more pain. If he couldn't go back to heaven he wished he would die as hell was no place for him and never will be.

He whimpered and hid his face under the covers when he heard the door being unlocked and someone walking in. He had been there for no more than two days and he had already tried to escape to only get caught by Skippy who chased him through the halls until Louis saved him and got the hound off of him.

He had thought it was gonna be alright later after Louis took him back to his room where he comforted him only to be interrupted by a very pissed off Zayn who walked into the room and charged at Liam grabbing a fistful of his hair picking him up dragging him towards the door as Liam flapped his wings sounding like a flock of thousands of birds flying loudly and pulling at Zayn's hands desperately trying to get away from him while Louis screamed at him to let him go, Harry who had come in to see what the commotion was screamed at Louis to shut the fuck up holding him back to keep him from attacking Zayn.

That day was something Liam would never forget, will never forgive Zayn for doing and for making Harry do what he did. He dragged him all the way to the wasteland where another demon was already waiting with Skippy's and Thunder's leashes on his hands and Liam's eyes widened with horror knowing what Zayn-the guy he thought still loved him was intending to do. He pushed Liam in front of them and Liam stared back at him pleading him to stop and not too far away he could hear Louis and Harry screaming profanities at each other and seconds later he saw Louis running towards him with Harry not too far behind.

Louis had begged Zayn to please not do whatever he was planning but Zayn only pushed him away and ordered the hounds to attack when Louis interrupted and ordered Skippy to stay with Thunder having no choice but to follow his companion. Harry who had seen what Louis had done grabbed Louis by the waist picking him up then throwing him against Liam who fell backwards hitting his head with Louis landing hard on top of him.