Chapter 3

'Right we better get back to work before Serena kills us' Arthur laughs. They all nod in agreement and head out on to the ward.

A few hours pass, the last few hours Raf and Cara have been flirting at every opportunity they have, which hasn't gone unnoticed. 'So Raf what's got into you' Fletch asked as he stood at the nursing station. 'What do you mean' Raf asked as he looked away from Cara.  'Has something gone on with you and cara?' Fletch asked.

Raf gets a little close to Fletch and tells him what had happened earlier in the staff room. 'No way!!' Fletch exclaims. Raf just simply nods and Cara makes her way over to the nursing station also.

'Cara and Raf ' Fletch smirks. As he looks at the two. Raf hits his arm. 'So what are you two talking about?' Cara smiles acting like she didn't hear what fletch had said. 'Well Raf was just telling me what happened when you two Morven and Arthur were playing truth or dare in the staff room' Fletch smirks.

Cara smiles 'so he told you what his dare was?' Cara giggles. Fletch nods in response. 'Urm Fletch can I have a word with you when you have a minute?' Cara asked.

'I'm not busy now if you'd like to talk now' Fletch smiles. 'Please' Cara smiles. Fletch and Cara walk to the staffroom. 'What's up kiddo' Fletch smiles. 'Erm... Does Erm raf like me?' Cara mutters nervously.

'Like you he never stops talking about you' Fletch laughs. Cara looks at him clearly shocked. 'Thanks for telling me' Cara smiles. 'Anytime kiddo' Fletch laughs.

They get back to work and Cara goes over to help Raf with a patient. The two keep looking at each other. 'Talk about sexual tension' the 18 year old patient laughs. Raf and Cara both shake there heads. 'You mean to tell me the two of you aren't together' the teenage girl says. The two nod.

'Well you should be together have you seen the way you look at each other? I mean come on if that isn't love then I don't know what is.' The 18 year old laughs. The three of them share a couple of minutes of awkward silence before fletch calls Raf over.

Cara stays and talks to the girl. 'You like him don't you?' The girl smiles. Cara gives a little nod, the girl smirks. 'Go tell him' the girl says.

Just then fletch calls Cara and sees Raf is no longer there so she goes over. 'What's up Fletch?' Cara asked. 'Locker room now' fletch smirks. 'Tell me why' Cara demands. 'Just go' Fletch laughs

Cara huffs and makes her way to the locker room. She opens the door and finds Raf stood there. 'Hey' Cara smiles. 'Hi' Raf replies. Cara walks in n shuts the door, 'Do you know why fletch told me to come in here?' Cara asked. Raf nods. 'Okay will you tell me why?' Cara asked.