Chapter 10

Fletch looks over at them and smiles. Evie also looks over at them and giggles 'Rafs got a girlfriend'.

'Evie' Fletch warns. Evie just giggles.

'Just ignore her she's only jealous because Fletch won't let her bring her boyfriend round' Raf smiles as he looks at Cara.

Cara giggles slightly. Evie blushes which makes Fletch laugh.

Later on.

Raf and Cara are the only ones at Rafs house. 'Anything you'd like to do?' Raf asked.

'I'm not to bothered' Cara smiles. 'You staying tonight?' Raf asked. 'Please' Cara smiles. 'I don't wanna spend one more night at mine cause all you hear is morven and digby at it' cara giggles.

'Or Ye I forgot morven your new flat mate' Raf smiles. 'Mmm I need to get her back for it one night' Cara giggles.

Raf smirks. Cara thinks to herself. 'Hey' she pipes up. 'Why don't you stay at mine tonight?' She suggests.

'If you'd like' Raf smiles happily. Cara nods. 'Why don't we go shopping caz?' Raf suggested.

'What sort of shopping?' Cara smiles.

'Food shopping?' Raf asked. Cara nods and giggles 'I'm so glad you didn't say any other sort of shopping I can't stand it.'

Raf kisses her cheek 'come on then beautiful you need to get dressed' he laughs realising she is still in her pjs.

'Oops' cara giggles. 'I'll be back in a minute' she adds and goes to get changed.