Chapter 1

First chapter, well here you go. Oh and Eren's kingdom is called Tagodora.

Eren's POV

"Hah so much work to do.." I state at the big pile of papers in front of me. "Eren, you can take a break if you want to. This isn't even your work so you don't have to help me". Mikasa starts talking behind me. " No, no it's fine I want to help you sis" I grin and continue working.

Mikasa is my big sister, she's my only sibling. She's 27 and I'm 24. As the oldest she has a lot of work to do so I like helping her often.

The door opens and we see our servant, Sebastian, there. "What is it Sebastian?" Mikasa is the first to speak. "Your parents want to see you miss Mikasa".

Mikasa follows Sebastian to where our parents are. She arrives to see mom and dad in the dinning room. She sits down and I sneak behind the door and listen in on their conversation.

" Mikasa, the King, Queen and Prince from the Aidrarin Empire are coming to live here for 36 days. Their coming here to discuss the plans of combining our two countries. You will take care of their son. We need you to show him around and make him feel welcome" mom explains everything to Mikasa.

"Eren, you can come out now". " Ah! You knew I was there!" I walk forward and sit down. "Yes, your not very good at hiding" she smiles. I blush and turn away. "So what will I do?" I question my mom who looked at me shocked. "What are you talking about? You'll be doing nothing of course". "What?!" I yell loudly. " Sorry but your sister Mikasa is older than you so she'll do everything".

Oh, since I'm younger I never get to be apart of anything. This happens alot so I'm use to it. It kinda sucks sometimes though.

~ Time skip ~

"Eren can you go check if the guest room is clean". " Sure mom". Since the Prince is known to be a "clean freak" we have to clean up the whole house. There can't be a single place left unclean. Their coming in three days so everyone is getting ready.

After we finished cleaning I go to Mikasa's room. I haven't seen her all day so I check if she's ok. When I get there I see her in bed. She looks very ill so I go get some help. It turned out she had a bad illness that needed special medicine. It can only be used in Buineian kingdom though. So she had to leave to get help.

"Eren, since your sister is not here you'll have to take her roll" my mom told me. 'Yes! I finally get to do something!' Is what I wanted to say but that would have sounded rude. "Ok mom".

~Time skip~

"Armin!!! Guess what?!!!" I run up to Armin. "Huh?! Oh it's just you Eren. Don't scare me like that, what is it?"

Armin is my best friend, he was the Prince of the sixth kingdom. But it got destroyed by another kingdom 17 years ago. He was the only one who survive so my mom took him in. He's the same age as me.

"Well the Royal family the Aidrarin empire is coming and I get to take care of their son! Isn't it great I get to do something for once?! Wanna help me?!" I yell in excitement.

"Eren, you don't remember him?" "Huh? What are you talking about?" I question him confused. "Well me, you, Mikasa and Levi used to play together when we were kids. Until he had to go back to his kingdom" Armin explains everything to me but I don't remember. "Levi? Is he the Prince?" "Yeah". I stop for a moment to think. " Oh it's fine if you don't remember it was awhile ago. I'll help you" he smiles at me which makes me smile as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First chapter done! Levi will probably come in the next chapter. Tell me what you thought of this chapter in the comments!! X)