Chapter 3: Levi's version

Everyone let me tell you that the beginning of this chapter will have some of the last chapter. But! It will be told from Levi's POV ok? I don't really have a reason for doing this (maybe ^^ You should probably read it ). This whole chapter won't be from the last chapter so don't worry! If you wanna skip the first part then go ahead.........it's not like I care or anything baka!! Anyway.........pls vote, comment and play the video!

Levi's POV

I sigh and begin to leave to get some fresh air. I hear the brat call out to me from behind so I turn for a second then continue walking. I hear footsteps behind me so I assume he's following me. I start to look around his place before I spot it. The beautiful balcony at the end of the hallway.

I head towards it and the brat begins to speak. "Why are we here?" I put my hands on the rails and turn to look at him. "Well I came out here to get some fresh air. You don't have to be out here if you don't want to but I'm staying". I turn to look out at the place and realize he's looking at me but ignore it. "Wow the view from here is amazing" "Yeah it really is, I used to come out here as a kid!" 'I'm pretty sure I mumbled that. He heard me?'

"Hey Levi, do you remember me?" I turn very confused about the question he just asked. "What are you talking about?" "Well I heard you, me, my sister and Armin used to play here when we were kids. Then you had to leave to your kingdom. Though I don't remember anything like that either". I think for a moment before something pops into my head. I don't remember much as a child but I do remember one thing.

A small male child smiling beautifully at me. I remember his pretty brown hair but can't see his eyes. Since nothing's there. He would have his hands behind his back and call out my name happily. " Levi! Levi!" But I won't tell him that since this memory is all fuzzy and I'm not sure it's him.

"Nope I don't remember you or your friends at all".

~Time skip~ (No more last chapter stuff)

Eren's POV

I let out a big yawn as I wake up. 'It's time to start my work plus Mikasa's huh?' I stare at sleeping Levi next to me. "Stop staring at me brat." Levi gets up and faces me. "S-sorry I was going to wake you up.." He sighs and leaves to go to the bathroom. 'Wait don't I have to show him around. How am I supposed to do that and my work? Maybe I'll just get someone else to do it?'

~Time skip~

"Armin please~!" "Why do I have to do it!?!" Right now I'm begging Armin to show Levi around. But he keeps saying he's busy even though I know he's not. 'He ain't got anything else to do anyway.' "Please~! It won't be long~ I'll finish my work quickly ~!" Levi is looking from far away as I talk to Armin. "Ugh fine I'll do it. Just stop looking at me like that" Armin finally says as I grin. I give him a big hug and say "Thank you~!!"

Armin POV

I sigh and hug him back. He walks away to do his work. I stare back at Levi and gesture him to follow me. I take him into town to introduce him to random people. Of course not telling them he's a prince. He isn't saying much so this is really boring....

~Time skip~

Eren's POV

'Almost.......almost.........I'm almost done!! Just one more paper to sign!' I quickly grab my pen and finish my last paper. So I give everything to my mom and rush out the door. Of course I'm wearing a disguise. A prince like me can't just go outside completely unguarded. 'Even though Levi's completely unguarded right now......I think I should find them quickly now'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meh it's not my best or longest piece of work. I just wanted to get one chapter out before everyone forgets this book -_-