Time to Part Ways

Note:  Sorry I haven't been updating in a long time, I've been busy with school and had hardly enough time, plus I'm trying to do this without my mom, dad, sister, nor my brother knowing because it will be embarrassing for them to see this.  Anyway, in this chapter, will be alternating between Levi and Petra, as well as Eren and Mikasa.  I promise that you will be crying at a certain point in this part of the story  probably at the beginning, and to the near end.  Enjoy!  Oh and also, this symbol will be a scene shift: ~~~  and most of it will be in Levi and Petra for a reason, the picture may be a hint.  This also may be the last chapter, maybe.  And away we go!

~~~~~(Levi and Petra)~~~~~

As Levi was walking into the bowling place, he was looking for Petra, and he was going to surprise her with something that he never showed to anyone else.  He then saw Petra, sitting at a table eating, and she looked depressed.  Levi walked over, not noticing her expression, and said, "Hello, Petra."  Then she looked up, and said, "Oh, hey Levi."  said Petra.  "Is something wrong?" asked Levi.  "N-No, I'm fine, come on let's play!"  replied Petra.  Then Levi looked confused that she just stuttered.  He shook that off and decided to play with her. 

As they got their bowling shoes, they went to their lane and entered their names, etc.  As Levi rolled the bowling ball, he got a strike, yet didn't seem surprised, but that's not his surprise.  "Wow Levi!" exclaimed Petra, "Thanks." he said.  Then it was Petra's turn.  She rolled the ball, and she got 8 pins down, she rolled again, and she only got one of them down, and she sighed, and walked down to her seat, and Levi still looked confused.  "Is everything alright?" he asked.  She said, "Yeah I'm fine."  said Petra.

3 turns later, Levi noticed something strange, Petra's skin was turning pale, and she was feeling a bit light headed.  Petra then sighed, and turned around to Levi, "Levi, there's something I have to tell you."  "Well, there's something I want to tell you first."  "How about we both say it on three."  she said.  He agreed, then they both counted,

"One"...

"Two..."

"Three!"

"I love you."  "I have cancer."  they both said different things and both of them were confused and shocked.   "What did you just say, Petra?"  "What did you say, Levi?"  she asked.  He seemed more worried, but it wasn't showing still, and he repeated and said, "I love you, Petra Ral."  Then, he smiled. 

Petra's eyes widened, but she cried.  "A-Are those tears of joy?"  he asked, still smiling.  "Well..." she replied, "Yes and no."  "What do you mean?  Wait, that thing you just said, did it sound like you have--"  "Cancer" she finished his sentence.  "What?!  Then, does that mean you're--" "Dying."  she finished again.  Levi felt his heart breaking, he can't believe what he was just hearing.  "W-What do you have?  I'm sure it's curable!"  "No, it's not, I have..."  I don't know a lot about the types of cancers that can't be treated, though I don't know if HIV can cause death, so just imagine what she has.  "It's not treatable, Levi."  she cried out.  Levi felt like he was going to cry too.  "How long have you had it?"  "For a few weeks." she said.  Levi was then shocked that she didn't tell him.  "But, why didn't you tell me?"  "If I did, you wouldn't be able to handle it."  Petra then also smiled, but then...

Petra then collapsed and he grabbed her wrist and checked her pulse, it was getting weaker.  He then called 911, and the ambulance came and Levi went in the ambulance with her.  Petra was barely breathing, her heart was beating slowly.  Levi was then crying, and then when they arrived at the hospital, Hange came as well, and then she noticed the situation.  "Hange, please tell me that Petra will be alright!"  he cried out.  "Levi, I know this kind of cancer, it can't be cured, even if we did, it would take a far longer time to figure out how to stop it."  she said, and she started to cry too.  Then the doctor came in, and told Levi tragic news, "I'm sorry Mr. Levi, but Petra Ral... she'll most likely be dead within the hour."  Then Levi, continued to cry, and then Petra opened her eyes...

"L-Levi?" Petra called out weakly.  "Petra?"  he cried softly.  "I don't have much time Levi, so I want to tell you this.  Come closer."  He got closer, then closer, and...

~~~~~~~~~

This is now to Eren and Mikasa

As Mikasa was driving, she stopped at a traffic light, then Annie's car came by, and he got out, and knocked on her window.  And that person, was Eren.  "E-Eren?!"  she got out of her car,

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levi and Petra's faces were close together, and then, Petra pressed her lips onto Levi's.  Both of them were still crying, but then in joy and sadness together.  "I love you too, Levi..."  she smiled, then...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mikasa got out of her car, and she asked, "What the hell are you doing?!"  Eren then grabbed her and said, "This." he then pressed his lips onto hers, and she didn't resist, but deepened the kiss.  They both separated, and Mikasa said, "I love you, Eren."  "I love you too, Mikasa."  they continued to kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then Petra and Levi kissed again, and with Petra's final breath, she said, "I'll see you soon."  she smiled one last time, and her eyes shut.  She flat lined, and Levi was watching in horror, as his girlfriend, or would have been, died.  "I'm so sorry, Levi."  said a horrified Hange.  "Hange... you can fix this right, I mean you came up with that pendant."  cried Levi.  "Levi, I don't have the technology, even if I did, it would mean cheating death, and everyone would want me to make one, and then it would mean this world will be hell.  And I am not helping at all, but what I'm saying is Levi, Petra would want you to move on."  Hange said.   "I... I understand."  sobbed Levi.  He was thinking of committing suicide, but that is not what Petra would want.  He walked out of the room, and smiled one more time, and said, "I still love you, Petra."  He and Hange then walked away. 

Then the doctor was going to the lab, and told the workers that he had something planned, but only available to people with that kind of cancer.  The doctors agreed, and they started working, and estimated that it would take a few hours to complete.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Eren and Mikasa continued to kiss, Annie said, "I never knew she had a thing for him."  "Seriously?" exclaimed Armin.  "I'm joking, EVERYONE knew." then they both laughed.  Then Eren and Mikasa separated the kiss and she said, "Well, that was worth the wait."  "Yes, yes it was." replied Eren, and then they continued to kiss softly.

The end... or is it?