part 23 - day after the wedding night ;)

Legolas pov 

we woke up the day after our wedding only to going home to Mirkwood  in one day but we are going there after saying goodbye to Aragorn , Arwen . Elrond , Gimli and rest of the kingdom tomorow. 

Annabelle did put her dress on while i took my clothes on before i tokk her hand and walked towards the ballroom were Aragorn are sitting with his Arwen. both of them was smiling when they saw us coming towards them and stood up and started to hug us , and talked for awhile about our kingdoms, how lucky we was to survive the war against the sauron and how lucky we was to have love in our life. 

Aragorn said that he wanted to have our kingdom to work together and i agreed on that since we are friends and have an kingdom to rule now and in the future as long we can before maybe an new prince or princess coming to this new world.  
Aragorn smirked to us also since i think he heard us last night or knew what we did , but he got an slap from Arwen when she did see the smirk and said leave them alone and that they are new wed and that we should enjoy our time and be happy and we could not agree more so we did go and eat food were Gimli sat and was eating with his both hands with glass of water beside him. 

after breakfast am going to take Annabelle for a little bit horse riding before we are going to eat dinner and talk more with the others before we leaving tomorow to rule our kingdom and my home Mirkwood. 

Annabelle horse. 

later on horse riding.....

Annabelle pov 

my husband legolas took me on horse ride around the kingdom for a little while and i think its romantic of him even when we was married just one day ago. i rode from Legolas and did hide before i jumped infront of him , he jumped from his horse and started to run after me and he caught me and we fell down with me on top of him. i smiled at him and kissed him on the lips for long before we stood again and started to ride again and talked about how we wanted to rule together in Mirkwood and soon it started to get dark so we rode back.