SuLay

Lay had just finished his photo shoot and went to pick up a bottled water. A stranger was watching him, more like stalking. He watched has Lay's adam's apple bobbed up and down with each gulp. it looked sexy and it turned him on.

Everyone was out of the room except for Lay and the stranger.

"Aren't you going to leave?" Lay asked the man

The stranger laughed awkwardly and went to the door. He turned the knob, but it didn't open; they were locked inside.

"Open, dammit" he snapped at the thing

Lay laughed and stopped him from going crazy.

"It's okay. I'm sure someone will come back and open it" Lay calmly said

The stranger was surprised that Lay wasn't freaking out.

"What's your name?" Lay asked

"I-I'm Suho"

"Nice to meet you Suho" Lay said and hugged him

Suho didn't find it weird, so he hugged him back. Lay moved back and began taking off his clothes.

Suho's eyes widened and he tried so hard to look away from him. Lay noticed this and laughed.

"What are you looking at?"

Suho blinked a few times before speaking "T-the paintings on the walls look nice"

Lay looked at the wall and pointed at it "You mean this?"

Suho nodded "Y-yeah"

Lay laughed, revealing his deep dimples "there are no paintings on the wall"

Suho's face reddened in embarrassment and he looked down. lay went over to him and lifted his face.

"You're cute, you know that?"

Suho chuckled nervously "No, I'd say I'm handsome, not cute"

Lay smiled and it melted Suho's heart "Then I kiss this handsome person?"

"Wh-"

Suho's words were cut off because Lay kissed him. Suho was surprised, so he let Lay did what he wanted to him.

Lay's hands reached down to Suho's butt and he gave it a light squeeze that caused Suho to gasp. This was a perfect chance for Lay to shove his tongue in his mouth.

Suho finally responded to the kiss and he wrapped his arms around Lay's neck, deepening the kiss.

Lay pulled away and started ripping his clothes off. Literally ripping them off!

Suho's hands were shaking, so Lay ripped his clothes off for him. They were naked, with their erections standing proud against their stomachs.

Lay's naughty hand reached over to Suho's dick and he started stroking it.

Suho moaned and let the feeling of pleasure overwhelm him. Lay's hand movements became quick, making Suho moan loudly.

He stared at Suho's face and observed how much he liked it.

"Faster" Suho moaned, his mouth gaping

Since Lay had no lube, he wanted to use Suho's cum to lubricate his dick. He flicked his hand faster and in a matter of seconds, white liquid was spurting on his hand.

He wanted to lick it, but he suppressed that urge and rubbed it on his throbbing cock.

He made Suho turn around and he slowly shoved himself inside.

"Fuck" Suho moaned "you're so big"

Lay smirked and waited for Suho to adjust.

"Can I move now, baby?" Lay whispered sexily into Suho's ear

Suho bit his lip and nodded.

Lay pulled out and pushed himself back in, causing Suho to let out a loud moan.

Lay moved slowly at first, then picked up speed.

"Lay, keep going. Don't stop" Suho moaned, his eyes closed and mouth hanging open

Lay went to Suho's neck and started kissing it. He sucked hard on the skin, causing it to look a purplish- black color.

Lay shoved himself deeper and pressed on Suho's prostate. Suho let out a long drawn out moan and threw his head back onto lay's shoulder.

He kept going deeper and deeper, hitting the boy's sweet spot, making him cry out in pleasure.

"Oh fuck, fuck ahh- fuck" Suho moaned

Lay's energy bar was up, because he didn't slow down. Instead, he picked up pace.

"I-I'm cumming" Suho warned

"let it all out" Lay encouraged

A few more deep thrusts and Suho spilled his seeds, with Lay following. He pulled out and dropped himself onto the sofa.

Their heavy pants filled the room and the smell of sex was strong in the air.

After a few brief moments of silence, Lay spoke.

"You have the most excellent ass I've had in forever"

Suho blushed "And I think that's the best dick I've had since yesterday"

"Yesterday?"

"Yeah, it was our broke up sex" Suho explained "His name was Kris, he told me that he didn't love me and wanted to be with some panda looking guy"

"What a nice way to leave somebody" Lay joked

Suddenly, the door opened.

The man's face showed that of shock.

"Ohh" he nervously said "I-I just came back to get my jacket"

He took up his jacket and hurried;y went out, closing the door behind him. Lay went over the door and tried to open it.

"Locked?" Suho asked

Lay nodded "Yeah, so one more round?"

I guess 'one' has been mistaken for *cough* five times lmao!