Mixed

Ugh I was so tired of walking, I think I started to hate it to be honest, I was out hunting but picked up a rabbit i found hardly nothing which was weird because the forest used to be packed full of animals, I shrugged my shoulders. I was walking up to my cabin which was a bit run down but i made sure it was well looked after, until I saw the door slightly opened I shifted back from my tiger form into my human form.

I sniffed the air 'human male' my tiger said, I already knew that but why in the woods, unless he was a hunter, I growled. I walked slowly to the door and the humans scent became strong yep defiantly in the house. I cautiously followed the scent and came to the bathroom, I heard whimpering.

I didn't know what to do. I stood there till the whimpering suddenly stopped. I slowly opened the door and found a boy about my age with thick black hair and grey eyes that were shocking but were red and puffy he was well built but only had a six pack and a little muscle in his arms, he had a strong jaw and face.

"Hi" I said and smiled calmly. "Are you okay" I asked and sat on the floor I knew he was tall because he had long legs. He looked at me. His lips trembling.

"D-D-Do you live here" he said I bet he heard my growl and thought I was a monster, just act like a human.

"Yeah" I said calmly and have a small smile "why?" Oh I put my hand up when he was about to open his mouth "don't apologise about busting into my house its fine well not for everyone anyways" I rolled my eyes. I looked back at him and he was smiling a little but he still seemed weary until he moved. And I saw bruises on his arms and neck. I gasped. "Who did this to you" I was shocked. Who could've done this and why?

I looked at him his eyes full of hurt. And I knew this was gonna take a while.

__________________________

Just a little intro to the book hope like it

Reagan :D