Bruised

"Who did this to you?" I looking straight into his sad grey eyes.

"My p-pack did it, I was the alpha to be but I didn't shift on my sixteenth then they thought I was weak so they had another baby to rub in my face that this son was going to be a strong and a much better leader than me" he looked down ashamed at himself. So he wasnt human the scent must of been like that because he hadnt shifted. But how could they do that? I mean I shifted when I was seventeen and I'm still strong. Horrible people I wouldn't do that to my own son. I would at least help him try to shift.

I thought to myself. Maybe i'll see if I can help him yeah I think I can try to contact his wolf or something, I just hope that works. I lifted my head and was about to tell him my idea. But he staring at me and smiling then looked sad.

"What?" I asked curious. He looked at me with anger and sadness.

"Have you been living alone here?" He asked with the same emotions.

"Yep" popping the 'p' and standing up. "But ignore that I have I idea that can make you shift but we have to do it tomorrow though you look tired" I put my hand out and pulled him up he was skinny as hell. "But I haven't introduced my self the names Blaise" I said shaking his hand.

"I'm Zeek nice to meet you" he said smiling. "Geez I haven't smiled in a while" he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well Zeek I have some left over pasta and meatballs left want some" I leaned on close. "Because I think you need some food" I said and stepped back. "So" he looked a bit distant until I smiled at him.

"I love meatballs yeah sure" I headed out the door and to the kitchen, I pointed to his room on the way and he just nodded. I watched tv across the room as he ate. Ten minutes later he came and sat next to me and we watched true blood together. When it was eleven I told him he can take a shower if he wants and some of my dads shirts in the back of the house. I just went to bed and slept another peaceful sleep.

__________________________

Hope u liked it please comment on what u think guys xx