New Student

"Ahhh. Another day of the life of the popular pretty boy Jin Jin," sighed Lee Jin. And the boy kept going on about it annoyingly. But truth to be told, 75 percent of what came out of his mouth was just mere exaggeration. He wasn't that popular, he only had a few deperate girls going for him. And he wasn't much of a pretty boy either; his haired dyed a horrible blonde colour, his clothes clothes reaked of cheap clone, and his face; it was caked with more makeup than half the girls that attended CamCam High. In other words, he was just a plain narcissist with no bite.

He waved to a few plain looking girls and smiled in satisfactory as they giggled and looked away. The blonde was smart, only in his studies, but never in the choices of life. He never saw the rolled eyes of the people who were lower than him, much less the higher ones. In the end, he could only damage his reputation and skin more.

A big strong arm wrapped around him and he flinched in surprise, only to face Jeon Jungkook, the infamous 'King' of CamCam High. His cheeks lit up for being a bit too close to the King, but nonetheless, looked at him in the eye.

"Hi Jin Jin."

The blonde felt excitement as the words left the Kings mouth, for he had been trying for many years to get the king to notice him. He wanted to be noticed. He wanted to be popular. And he knew that the King could grant his wishes in a snap of a finger if he was worthy.

"H-hi Kin-"

"Call me Jungkook, babe."

"O-okay....Jungkook."

"So I'm hosting this party at my mansion on Saturday and I want you, to come as a guest."

The boy felt his heart leap. This was his chance. And he was going to take it and move a huge step closer to the King.

"I'll be there!" He replied daringly.

"Good."

Jungkook gave him a short smile as he walked away from my the happy blonde boy.

Jungkook's Point of View~~~

"Why did you invite him?! I don't like him, and he wears too much makeup on his face. The boys a narcissist and even took my name! I mean, who the fuck does he think he is?!"

I sighed and pressed the bridge of my nose at his rant.

"Jin, we need someone new to replace the old Nan. And there he's a total pushover, perfect for the job."

And despite my reasoning, the diva still wouldn't agree, not that I blamed him. I mean, I kind of wanted to beat the shit out of that narcissist too. And the thought of that suddenly gave me the perfect resolution.

"When that kid becomes the new Nan, I'll let you do whatever you want to him as long as it doesn't kill him." And the evil smile on his face was all I needed to confirm that he agreed to my terms.

And with one problem solved, I turned to the others, "Any more objections?"

Suga stood up and walked towards the door mumbling 'Don't any of you fucking dare wake my ass up'

Guess were finished then. I also got up to leave when Jimin grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door before I had a say in the what the matter was, alarming me.

"Where the fuck are you taking me!"

"There's a new student that just transferred."

All that just for a transfer student?

"So?!"

He suddenly stopped as he looked around, then pointing at a group of students.

"Him, right there in the lilac hair."

"Where!?"

"Bitch, there is only one person in the whole school with lilac hair! Him of fucking course!"

I looked at the direction to which he was pointing at and froze. A small boy who looked much younger than me with pale skin and sparkling eyes and lilac hair was what I saw. His hair looked so soft and fluffy, I just wanted to pull it roughly for some reason. I wanted to mark his skin and ruin it for others to see. And especially those soft looking pink lips of his; I wanted to kiss roughly and hear his scre-

"Helloooooooo?????? Earth to Kookie. You there ho?" Jimin waved pulling my attention away from the boy.

And with that, I made up my mind....again. I decided that he was to be my Nan. And nothing can stop me, no that anybody was going to in the first place.

"Find out everything about him. I want everything, no exceptions." Jimin nodded at my order and walked off to god knows where. And I turned to the new boys direction, deciding to make my move.

As I got closer, I noticed the how good he smelt. I also noticed how his shoes were Aves and his watch was Hublot. And he had these silver rings on his slim fingers with matching piercings on his ears.

So he's rich too....

When I finally got near him, I tapped his shoulder. He turned around to face me with a smile on his face, probably laughing at the previous's joke.

"Hi. My names Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. But you can call me Jungkook."

"My names Taehyung. Kim Taehyung. But you should call me Daddy."

My mouth suddenly dropped. For the first time in my whole lovely life, someone asked me to call them daddy. And I won't and never will settle for that.

"How about the other way around? I'm pretty sure I'm more daddy material than you."

"Nah. You don't look daddy material. My face looks better than yours, I probably got more hoes than you, and my dick is probably bigger than yours will ever be."

I was fuming angry by now. How dare this kid disrespect the King. I pulled his chin so now we were only 2 inches apart.

"Listen kid. If you didn't know, I happen to be King of this school. So I suggest you shut that pretty mouth of yours and respec-"

"Get your fucking hands off him!!!" A new voice shouted, probably at me. I turned around and what I saw shocked me.

It was...who the fuck is he?

Park Bogum's Point Of View~~~

I leave him for five minutes, -JUST FIVE FUCKING MINUTES-, and he's already gotten in trouble. Aish, this vixen....what am I to do with you. I step closer to them, slapping the strangers hand away from Tae's face as he rolls his eyes at me. Nevermind him, I'll deal with the punk first.

"Who the fuck are you?" That was probably rude...who cares? Not me that's for sure.

"I could ask the same to you. Do you two know each other or something?" He asks with a growl in his voice as he motions me and Taehyung. I smirk.

"We're dating."

His face turns into a frown as he stiffs his neck up, angling it in a cocky way. I glance at Tae to see he's stiffen up and his posture looked half ready for fighting. I wouldn't mind getting kicked out of school, and he doesn't either.

"Wanna fig-" Tae had started only to get interrupted by someone who was panting in a shallow way.

"K-king! The group from Kayun High have come! What are your commands?"

Taehyung's Point Of View~~~

So there's more to him being a long than I thought.....interesting. I listen to him bark orders for a few moments before tapping him lightly on the shoulder to get attention.

"I'll come too. I don't want to go to class. It's boring with nothing to do. I might as well fight along you guys."

It was true though. And I'm sure Gummy wouldn't have minded much either. I'm too addicted to fighting to stop. And I see Jungkook give me weird looks....

"You can't." He replied.

I stiffen at his words as I cross my arms defiantly at him. You can't tell me what to do bitch.

"And why the fuck not?"

"You probably can't even fight." I smile at this.

You know nothing about me Jeon Jungkook....