A Life Cut Short

Dawn was praying, crying, and in denial all at the same time. Her and Max were racing down the streets to get to the hospital. They had no choice because the truck was out of gass. Max's werewolf heart was pounding out of control as he raced beside Dawn. Dawn's vampire senses gave her the advantage to be able to sniff out blood. Giselle's blood as it dried on her own skin and clothes.
Minutes later they finally made it to the emergency room.
"Giselle Halliwell, was brought in for a suicide attempt. Do you know if she's okay and if we can see her?!?!?" Dawn choked out at the lady at the desk and she tried to catch her breath from all that running.
"She's was admitted to the ICU about 10 minutes ago. Why don't you sit in the waiting room until further notice." Said the nurse.
"Alright." Said Dawn as Max grabbed her hand and lead her to the waiting room, when he saw a familiar face.

~meanwhile in the ICU~

"WE'RE LOSING HER!"
"SHE'S OVERDOSED!"
Shouted the doctors and nurses as they worked to save Giselle, while pumping the medicine out of her stomach.
~back in the waiting room~
Max and Dawn sat down across from this lady. She was in distress and she was shaking and heavily breathing and you could tell she wanted to cry.
It was Billy's mother. The mother who had no idea that her son has just raped a friend of the two teens sitting across from her.
"M-Max is that you?" She said.
"Mrs. Kapawski? Are you okay? He asked as he tried to calm her down, still holding Dawn's hand.
"It's my Billy! He's been in an accident, the police report said he was driving drunk. They said he could suffer brain-damage!" She said as she held her hands over face and started crying again.
The truck, the truck that Max recognized, it was Billy's, he was in the wreck. How could it be?
Dawn said nothing as she sat in silence, still holding tight onto Max. Then a few awkward moments passed.

Then a doctor walked in.
All three of them waited anxiously as the doctor paused before he gave them the bad news. Not knowing who it was for, or who died, but they all knew that tonight would be a tragedy.
"We tried everything we could-"
Dawn held her breath. Max was biting his lip, and Billy's mother had prepared herself.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Kapawski-"

Billy had died.