Darkest Desire

My life took a 360* turn when I was sitting in my fifth period English class. This might sound stupid, but its the truth.

My class was learning about segregation. I zoned out, not wanting a history lesson in English. My mind wondered to my free period after lunch, and thinking about ditching, when my phone buzzed. I looked at My teacher, Mr. Lipton, to make sure I could pull out my iphone.

I lowered my head, and took my phone out. New text message from Zack. I smiled and opened it. HAPPY SWEET 16!!!! SEE YOU AT LUNCH BIRTHDAY GIRL! -Zack

I smiled and put my phone back in my pocket. I glanced at the board, and inwardly groaned, our next reading assignment was to read "To Kill A Mocking Bird." I closed my eyes dreading my next trip to bookstore.I opened my eyes, the assignment on the board blurred, I shook my head, but that just made it worse. My stomach started to get sharp pains, and black dots formed in my vision. I started to feel like I was going to pass out. I should have stayed home, like my parents asked. I looked around desperate for help. My eyes met a worried set of pale blue eyes of Anna. She mouthed, are you okay? I didn't get the chance to reply before I fell from my desk, and felt as my head connected with the floor. Everything went black.

***** ***** ***** *****

I woke up with my head pounding. I was lying in my bed, with my white bed spread around my shoulders. I sat up, and blinked a few times. I looked around my pale green room, there was a glass of water and a headache pill on my night stand. I swallowed the pill and stood up. I swayed a little, but was able to walk downstairs.

My mom was in the kitchen, and my dad was probably in his study.

"Hey, mom." I said, as I sat down at the bar.

"Brooke, sweety! How are you feeling?"

"Im fine I guess. Mom, what happened?"

"Sweety, I think there's something that your father and I need to tell you." She turned her head, and called, "Don honey, Brooke is up. Its time."

My father walked into the kitchen, and gave me a hug.

"Honey, about today at school. The reason why you passed out, is because you were about to complete your first transition. Into your wolf."

I started laughing. In between laughs I maneged to ask him. "Dad, your joking right?"

"Im sorry sweety, hes not." My mother answered.

***** ***** ***** *****

It had been two weeks since my parents told me I was a werewolf. They also told me that they would be contacting my "mate" and his family to let him know I finally changed. I guess this could be a good thing, if I wasn't sup post to move to Colorado with him!! So in a week I would be moving. To Colorado!

*****

I stepped out of the car and my face almost marked the driveway, when strong arms caught me. I looked up into bright green eyes, and smiled. The strong arms stood me up straight and lowered onto my waist. I couldn't help myself to stop thinking about the hard muscular arms.

Green eye's deep voice broke me from my inner admiration.

"Felt like giving the driveway a hug, did you?"

I smiled shaking my head, "Thanks for saving me......."

"Right, sorry i'm Koby. And don't mention it." He said with a dead tone.

My dad clearing his throat, startled me. I stepped out of Koby's arms.

"Brooke, I see you have already met Koby. Lets go meet his parents."

Koby touched my shoulder, turning me around, "Wait, your Brooke? My mate?"

I replied with a confused look on my face, pretty sure we already cleared this up. "That's me."

"You're...you're....you dont look like your mom. Why?"

I stared at him for a few moments shocked with his question. "I've always looked like my dad. Given the black hair, and blue eyes. But if you really want a scientific explanation. My dads genetic genes were mor-

"Thats not what I ment. You dont look like her. Leave." he pushed me out of his way. I stumbled and hit the car.

I looked after him. Shocked. My eyes watering. I could feel my stomach clenching, "FINE!!!" I kicked off my heels and ran into the woods surrounding his mansion. I started crying ruining my eye makeup, I jumped over a log. My waist black hair coming uncurled. I Jumped mid-air, and transformed into my snow-white wolf. My eyes blazing blue, full of hate.

Hes wrong, I am beautiful. I would prove him and anybody else wrong.

I would get my revenge.

_________________

Author's note:

alright guys let me know what you think. Its just the blurb, but I hope i get a good respose. If I do I will definatly upload more!!! :) thanks guys!!!!! ~Miranda

ps: I also do book covers, so if ya need one let me know!!!