part 6: real horror

"What? How is that possible? I'm pretty sure I heard music" Chandana said."what did you hear? "I asked. "Well,a distinct music of violin
playing.a slow sad sound. Honestly I was a little creeped out, but I figured you guys were probably watching a scary movie or something."
Me and harini stared at each other.
"Is everything okay?" Chandana asked.
No, everything was not okay.
"Yeah it's fine, we probably left some alarm on." I said
"Cool ,see you guys" Chandana said and left.
"I think I lost my appetite" I said. My roommate said "I think I'm done eating for the rest of my life".
We both went to a temple that evening. We were pretty shaken up and hoped for something good to happen.
That evening as we came in, I started to tell my prayer.
After I was done harini looked a looked a little spooked out.
" wassup? "I asked
"Dint you notice?" She hissed at me in a voice that made it scarier.
"Notice what?" I asked
"The creaking window. It was creaking loudly. It stopped when you were saying your prayer. Just when you stopped it started again"harini shivered as she said this.
"So?" I asked."have you seen horror movies? The presence of God affects ghosts "harini said.
"Yeah... But.. Cmon... Don't scare me more than I already am".

We both agreed to let this one under the rug. We realized we were probably imagining more stuff than there already was.the next day we had exams ,and were hence extremely tired. We both came back to our room after college, both of dozed of immediately. I was half asleep when I heard a cupboard open.
I figured harini had gotten up probably opened her cupboard.
I heard her go back to the bed and lie down. She was breathing very loudly.I was too tired to wake up and ask her about it.
'SLAM'
My room door opened.
" I am so sorry anju,I had to go to the restroom by mistake I latched the door from outside "harini said