Part 27 (BEFORE LAST CHAPTER)

Kristen's P.O.V
I'm bringing my mom to her room, they told me I have to wait in the waiting room while they do tests. I text Grayson to ask what hospital ethan is in.
*********************************
'Grayson,what hospital is Ethan in?'
After a second or two i get a text back.
'The Resider hospital' (made up the name) he texts back.
'OMG,I'm here!'
'WHAT WHY?' He questioned
'Oh.. I forgot to tell you,my mom has cancer...' I reply
'Oh,I'm sorry. :,-('
'What waiting room are you in? I'm in #3'
'I'm in #4 I'll come to you'
'okay.'
***^^^^^^******^
It waiting for Gray to come. He walks through the door with two slices of pizza and two mountain dews. "Hey,I thought you might be hungry." He says while giving me some food. "Thanks" I say while looking down. "My pleasure" he says with a small smile. "How did Eth get in the accident?" I say. He tells me the story of what he knows anyway. While I take bites of my pizza. "How long does your mom have left?" He asks very worried. "Not much, about two da-" I get interrupted my a nurse tapping me on the shoulder. She kneels down to my level. "Are you Kristen Gunn?" She asks. "Yes." I reply. "Come with me for a second." She says. "I'll be right back,Gray." I say. "Your mom's condition is really bad.. We have to put her in a medically induced coma. She is in too much pain... But she won't wake up from the coma.." She trails off. My eyes start to fill up with tears. "Let me say my goodbyes.." I say walking into the room. I see my mom hooked up to an Iv. "Momma,I love you. I don't wanna lose you!" I say while crying into her shoulder. "Krissy, look at me. I'm in a lot of pain. I rather sleep and never wake up they pass away in pain." She trys to console me. "I love u mommy" I say she kisses my tear stained cheek. "I love you too bubba." With that said they put in a liquid into her Iv. Her eyes start to close. "Bye,kris." Her eyes close completely,I fall to the ground I start sobbing.

"KRIS!" I hear a familiar voice shout. I open my eyes and see Grayson. He grabs me into his arms. "It's going to be okay..." He says while rocking me back and forth. He kisses the top of my head. I sob into his shoulder,I slowly gaze off to sleep.

Gray's P.O.V
I held her in my arms as she fell asleep sobbing. how is she going to deal with Ethan's death if he dies?I carry her bridal style to Ethan's waiting room, I find a couch to put Kristen on. i lay her down on the couch and she snuggles her head onto my lap as i sit down beside her. I tangle my fingers in her long hair. I look at my phone and it is blowing up with text messages from Becky... i decide to text her.

G: look,i'm sorry for leaving you at the ski lodge. I can't be seeing anyone rigth now. I need to focus on my family.

B: OMG,WHAT!? YOU DARE BREAK UP WITH ME,YOUR NOTHING WITHOUT ME!

G: Actually,I am better without you...

B: YOU'RE KIDDING RIGHT?

G: Nope. Bye becky

I look down at Kristen. she seems to be smiling in her sleep. "Ethan, *giggles* stop.I.Can't. Breath." she mumbles. I guess she is dreaming about Ethan tickling her... Her eyes flicker open. She looks around and she sits beside me, I see tears starting to form in her eyes again. I gotta get her mind off of her mom and Ethan she snuggles into my chest. I pull out my phone and I text my sister Cameron.

"Hey,sis how do I get a girls mind off of something?" I ask her

"Show her a pic of hot/cute guys,or cute animals... it works for me. look up Kpop SevenTeen."

"okay thanks... um I also gotta tell you something... Ethan has go into an accident.."

"WHAT HOSPITAL?" she asks

" The Resider hospital"

" on my way,what waiting room"

"#4"