Chappington something! I've lost count.

10 Days Later!

I now have my own bed made of an old fruit box, due to Islas mum owning a fruit stand outside a supermarket, and a green and red checkered blanket which was over a cream cusion.
"OINKERS!" Isla shouted,"BREAKFAST!"
"Ooh, breakfast on a friday is always turnip for food and milk for a drink.
So far living with isla has been pretty good.
Joe came over on Wednesday and monday both after school, he is making a 'Pig Ark,' which I think is a little house but for pigs and not for people!
He mentioned it would be ready in a week or so.

In The Kitchen!

No turnip?
Instead of the purple veggie there was, in its place, a red fruit, I could tell it was a fruit because of its sweeter smell.
APPLE!!! This reminded me of home, and Pig.

1 Hour Later

"Let's go," isla said excitedly.
We are going to the park to meet up with Joe!
I like him.
He is making me a 'Pig Ark,' which is the coolest thing ever!
I also overheard it was ment to hold 'Four Amazing Piggys!'
Well that's what he said anyway.

As we walk to the park I notice a banner above the park entrance if I am correct it reads, 'Pig Show!' in big pink letters and underneath it on a blackboard it said '2016'
I don't know what that means but I do not give a damn.

We aren't entering any compatitions but we are lining up at a stall for something isla wants. There is still no sign of Joe but I've just seen a cart being pulled by a horse filled to the brim with granny smith apples!
A pig is walking to me.
"Meet me here at midnight tonight for some important news," Whispered the pig who seems to have a familiar smell, it is almost like Pig's but with a older tang to it.
I'm about to ask who he is but he seemed to have dissapered behind the croud of pigs and people.

Afterwards! 11:48 pm

I've just looked at islas pig themed alarm clock and I have just over 10 minutes until the mysterious pig wants me to meet him it takes me 5 Minutes to get to the park, but I'm going now so I can actually get out of the house.
I have made it onto the landing, now I have to get to the top of the stairs.
Unfortunately, there are alot of squeaky floorboards.
Great.
Thud-thud-SQUEAK-thud...
I can't take to long or I'll not get there in time so i run...
ThudthudthudSQUEAK!
Phew!
Made it!
Suddenly, memories of Pig and me escaping the farm.
I sniffed.
Getting down the stairs was easy as Isla's dad had made a separate set of mini stairs on the left hand side of the wooden ladder.

2 Minutes Later!

Made it!
Now i have just got to get to the park.
Suddenly, a light flashed on in the house!
I ran to the nearest bush and hid.
Isla's mum looked out of the window holdind a shiny torch.
Phew, she didn't see me.

As I arrive at the park two pigs are standing at the entrance.
One of which is the fully grown boar from earlier.
The other one was Pig sized and the same colour.
"Umm...," I said unsure on what to say.
"Come with us," the boar commanded in a gruff voice.

We arrived at a cave made from a blackberry bush with some branches of full berries and some with bearly opened ones.
As I looked at the clock just before entering it read

1:42am

Great, only 4 hores left.
After passing through many hundreds of tunnels and passageways we arive at a camber about tripple the size of my fruit-box bed.
In one far corner there was a pile of hay that looked to be like the kind of organisation that Pig used to sleep on back at the farm.
The other one has hay like dad used to sleep on.
And in the middle of the entire room there was a flat cubic podeum.
And on it stood an apple.
It was many things:
Golden colour, like a maple tree leaf. 🍁
Smelled super sweet.
I could go on but that'd be boring.
The two pigs went to the beds.
The small Pig-like one went to the Pig-styled hay.
The boar went to the hay that dad would have slept in.
There was something familiar avout both of them.
Almost too obvious.
"You are probably wondering why we want you here," the dad like one spoke, still on his hay bed,"that reason is something I must say after introducing myself,"
"First, sit down," gestured the Pig-like one to a bed of hay like I usually like to sleep on.
Weird.
This bed was slightly smaller than the other two, but it was still comfortable.
The boar sighed and started to say his important message.
This message would change my life...

A/N
Intense or what?
Also, it was mothers day on the 6th of March.
So if any mothers are reading, You are epic!
👍💜
🐷🐷🐗🐏