Chapter1:Return Of Dark One

Normal POV

Amy was chaseing Sonic then she yelled
Amy:Sonicc! You can't run forever.
Looked back and smiled
Sonic:I am sure I can Amy.
After 20 min. later Amy lost Sonic so she decised to go Tail's place.

Meanwhile Sonic

After escaping Amy he sit down under a tree and start watching sky
Sonic:Good thing no one remembers what happend.
Shadow jumps from tree to infront of Sonic and cross his arms
Shadow:No one don't remembers what hedgehog.
Causeing Sonic to whine a bit"a ,um, well..-' Shadow cuts Sonic and says"Spell it out hedgehog"
Sonic sighs "Well I am not sure you can remember that Shadow" Shadow sends a dead glare to Sonic. Sonic sighs and starts to tell Shadow what happend in 06 as soon as Sonic says Mephiles it hit Shadow like a lightning he cuts Sonic and asks with the deadly glare"What happend to fire of solaris" Sonic looked bit confused"Well me and princess go back in time and end the fire of Solatis" Shadow gets shocked and shouted"YOU FOOL he killed you, almost end the world and you let him live, how-" a dark voice from his sade cuts him as its stats making a body"How Ironic Fate Can Be hahaha" Shadow and Sonic was ready to fight and Sonic asked "What do you want Mephiles" Mephiles stats to raise his head and as he raise his head "I want both of you suffer as NO more then I do hahaha"Shadow was looking calm he closed his eyes as he open them"You have no chance I wont let you Mephiles" Mephiles started to laught with no mouth"HAHAHAHA we'll see Shadow we'll see"