Someone new

"Shall we race Shadow"mephiles says and he chaos controls to Master Emerald Temple then Shadow uses Chaos control Teleporting both him and Sonic to Temple and as they arrive Knuckles falls in front of them.Knuckles while still in the graund''Hi Sonic" Sonic moves his hand towards to Knuckles but Knuckles jumps instead''He got a lucky shoot there*sigh*so who is our guy?''Knuckles asks ''I am Mephiles,Mephiles The Dark and-'' sound of a spaceship cuts Mephiles. Spaceship gets close to ground but it does not land something jumps of it and ship goes away as it goes shade of ship gets smaller and shows who just jump out of it he starts walking towards Shadow as Shadow sees his tail he got bit shocked.He jumps and lands in front of Shadow "Did you miss me Brother"Eclipse The Darkling says with attitude making Sonic and Mephiles got shock"Bbrother Sonic says "For the last time we are not brothers" Shadow says with angery voice as he cross his arms and Mephiles joins the argument with a laugh(and he doesnt even have a god damn mouth)"Things getting-"Sound of the FreedomFighters cuts Mephiles as they gets upstairs 2 of the them yells ''SONIC''... As Sonic hugs Tails and plays with his hair " Whatca do in pal"Tails smiles"we are fine Sonic We saw the Spaceship is everything ok" as he says that his smile disappears (btw I am useing The Temple on ''Sonic X''ok here is the current picture; Mephiles is on top of The Master Emerald, Shadow and Eclipse are near both each other and Mephiles As Sonic and Tails and other FF they are in up stairs. Olso the FF crew;Amy Rose ,Tails ,Saly,Rouge, Blaze,Vanilla,Cream,Gemerl,Big,Mina,Honey,Mighty and Chaotix.) "Realy insteresting" Mephiles says "What is insteresting Hedgehog"Eclipse asks Mephiles not knowing he's power as all FF looks at them and Shadow crosses his arms and leans a wall "I am Mephiles Mephiles The Dark I am not a Damn Hedgehog and-"Shadow cuts Mephiles"if you underestimate him you will be sorry Eclipse"Every body looks Shadow as someone about to say something to Shadow a poral oppend and Scourge jumps out of it fast then hits his face to Master Emerald and gets up immediately. Then Silver and Rosy Jumps out of portal as they got in portal closes ''Thats it Scourge I got you now ''Silver says while eveyone looking at him as Blaze about to say some- thing "Now I got you Scourgy my dear"Rosy says it with Yuno Gasai attitude.Silver sees every- one as well as Scourge and Rosy "Hi blaze" Silver says Blaze gets out of shock"hi Silver" Blaze says"Hello Mr.Silver"Cream says with her cute little voice as she said that Mephiles feels a lighting in his chest for a sec there Scourge looks at both Mephiles and Eclips as well as they do the same."Get down Mephiles" Knuckles says Mephiles"hu?" "He want you get of his emerald Mephiles" Sonic says "olso I cant blame him if a creap with no mouth would stay on top my Emerald I would want him move too"he adds right when every one is ready to fight One of Chaos Emerald starts glowing and a dark body appears on top of that Chaos Emerald making everyone stop as darkness starts fading away they saw a grey hedgehog (AKA nazo) grey hedgehog looks around a bit "Who are you and what do you want?"Shadow asks him but only response he gets is silence....After that"My name is Nazo,Nazo The Hedgehog and I was born out of negative chaos energy and I-"Nazo gets cut down by charmy"So you are a bad guy too"Charmy says as he points Nazo,FF looks Nazo. Then Nazo attacks Charmy but Shadow stops Nazo then Nazo trys to punch Shadow but Shadow jumps into air only to get hit by another punch of Nazo making Shadow fall down to ground then Shadow Chaos Controls Nazo's back punches him and making him fall to ground as well. Nazo gets up and chaos controls in front of Shadow. Both Shadow and Nazo looked each other for a moment as they fly towards each other right when they about to start Mephiles shoots a power blast towards Shadow only to get dogged by Shadow. Making everyone looking at him and Mephiles gets kicked by Silver and falls to floor"How are you even alive Mephiles?"Silver asks Mephiles gets up and gives Silver a death glare.Scourge sees an opportunity to escape but Rosy stops him and shows her hammer as a big fight about to bein they all got teleported somewhere...