~ Backstory ~

»Got a secret, can you keep it? Swear this one you'll save, better lock it in your pocket taking this one to the grave. If I show you, then I know you won't tell what I said. 'Cause two can keep a secret, if one of them is dead..«

———

Secret. That was the lads designation. His remarkable, unusual designation. He had always been addressed by Secret. And that was because he was always kept hidden from the world, and that tortured him mentally and emotionally, even slightly physically if I do say so myself.

Secret, also known as Echo Joel Skellington, had never been the type of lad to be the most well-liked at school, with all his thoughts, schizophrenia and obsessions. He never really knew what schizophrenia was until he was thirteen, and when he was thirteen, that was when he really turned psychotic..

That exact day that he had turned thirteen, he found out a lot of things about himself. Such as what schizophrenia was, and that he could do some strange things when he's older. Or maybe sooner..

A few weeks after that, he got trained on how to kill by unnecessary people he had met online, and his father did not approve of that. They taught him over and over again to not talk to strangers and/or take orders from them. He had disobeyed his family.

But then again, Secret was well-known to betray his family. But he never, and I mean never, betrayed his father like that after what had happened online. His father, in the end, had taught him how to kill innocent animals, and taught him how to kill humans, demonstrating on animals.

But then again, Secret had a dark past, and a psychotic side to his mind and heart. He can be so sweet, cuddly and protective. But when someone hurts a person he absolutely adores, then say goodbye to that person. Because he will slit their throat and get so possessive over that one particular person he adores.

~ Biography ~On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara