~ Kinks ~

Knife Play; play involving the use, threat, or sensation of knives,

Masochist; someone who enjoys pain/the act of enjoying pain. can sometimes indicate the feeling of pain as pleasure, or the simple enjoyment of pain as pain.

Medical Play; play or scenes involving medical equipment, a medical aesthetic, and medical tools. often involved needle and/or play piercing.

Needle Play; play involving needles, or the threat of needles.

Play; a general use verb to indicate doing BDSM actions, and an adjective to precede specific BDSM interests.

Pony Play; play involving acting like, a human pony. can involve costuming {hoof boots, saddles, bridals, etc}. or simply sounds and actions of the horse. usually involves some kind of power exchange.

Pet Play; play involving acting like, a human puppy/kitty. can involve costuming and props {leashes, collars, food bowls}, usually involves some kind of power exchange.

Rough Sex; sex involving anything rough; biting, scratching, power, play, you name it, if it's rough go for it.

Safeword; a pre-negotiated word that either party {although most commonly the bottom} can use to pause, check-in, or end the scene or play. safewords function in the same "no" or "stop" might otherwise {and part of their function is allowing the bottom to scream "no" or "stop" as much as they like}. some common safewords are "safeword," and the color system: "red" = stop, "yellow" = check in {some people also use various different colors to mean different things, for instance, "green" = please god don't stop, etc.}.

Watetsports; play involving pee, playing with pee, and peeing in one another.

24/7; a power exchange relationship {whether aspects being big or small} that exists, all day, every day.

Age play; roleplay involving a distinct difference in ages, and often power exchange based on those ages. can include infantilism, parent/child play, incest play, daiper play, etc.

BDSM; a modern acronym used to refer to the kink and fetish communities and activities. letters stand for many different things including, "bondage and discipline," "dominance and submission," "sadoamasochism," "sadism and masochism," and "slave/master."

Blood Choking; the act of causing someone to pass out, or begin to lose consciousness, by restricting the blood flow to their brain.

Bondage; restraint or restriction of a subject, often used to refer to a preference. {i.e. "I like bondage."} can include rope bondage, suspension bondage, leather bondage, furniture and device bondage, predicament bondage. can be employed for dominance, sex, art, or anything you like.

Breath play; the act of choking and/or restricting breath. Breathplay is a topic of debate in many kink circles because of the difficulty of the risks involved; it is considered very dangerous, and falls into the category of edgepay.

CBT; acronym for "cock and ball torture," usually also including specific techniques and anatomical understanding for the torture of male genitalia.

Cane/Caning; a common bdsm toy and acivity. canes can be made from many different materials, including different woods, plastics, or any semi-flexible material. the act of caning involves striking someone with a cane, usually across broad, fleshy areas of the body {the butt, the backs of the thighs, etc)}. caning is also popular across the bottoms of the feet.

Collar/Collaring; usually represents someone's identity as a submissive and/or owned person, a collar can be imbued with whatever meaning by the wearer, or none at all, although it often carries some symbolic weight. collaring ceremonies are common in bdsm, and can range anywhere from a simple commitment or preference for wearing a collar, to a level of seriousness on-par with an engagement or marriage.

Consent; saying yes! saying yes please sir or madam! consent is un-coerced, non-pressured, freely given permission. this is at the heart of all things kinky; consent is very, very important.