~ Mental Disorders ~

Echo has the following conditions;

Atelophobia; the fear of imperfection or not being good enough.

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder; where there is a problem for attention, excessive activity, or difficulty controlling behaviour which is not appropriate for a persons age.

Bipolar; characterised by periods of depression and periods of elevated moods.

Epilepsy; a group of neurological diseases characterised by epileptic seizures.

Psychosis; refers to an abnormal condition of the mind described as involving a "loss of contact with reality."

Split Personality; a class of mental disorder characterised by enduring maladaptive patterns of behaviour, cognition, and inner experience, exhibited across many contexts and deviating markedly from those who accepted by the individual's creature.

Sleep Terrors; a sleep disorder, causing feels of terror or dread, and typically occurs during the first hours of stages 3-4 non-rapid eye movement sleep.

Schizophrenia; a mental disorder characterised by abnormal social behaviour and failing to realise what is real.

Shared Psychotic Disorder; a psychiatric syndrome in which symptoms of a delusional belief and hallucinations.

Sleep Psychosis; a condition in which a person during falling asleep or awakening, temporarily experiences an inability to move, speak or react.