Chapter 4

"LAURANCE? GARROTH?" I yelled walking through our neighborhood. I turned a corner, and there they were, in the middle of an alley. Crying their hearts out. "Guys, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" I asked. "Maybe... B-because... I l-l-love y-you Aphmau... And you c-chose K-Katelyn!" He stuttered. I sighed. "That's just who I AM Garroth. If you can't accept that, oh well. I thought you were my friend who would always support me. But NO. Your crush on me was too intense. I don't even know why I tried to find you guys. You don't even CARE about who I love. Bye, Laurance and Garroth." I ran until I got home, and ran into my bed, sobbing. I heard a knock on my door. "Aphmau? Can I come in?" Katelyn whispered. "Y-yes..." I said quietly. She came in and closed the door behind her. "What happened, Aph?" She asked, a concerned look on her face. "Me a-and Laurance and G-Garroth aren't f-friends anymore," I cried. "It's ok, Sugar, it will all be ok..." She whispered and hugged me. I leaned into her, and kissed her on the cheek. Thank you, Lady Katelyn." I giggled. Her expression turned mad. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT APHMAU!" She yelled. Travis barged in. "What's wrong, ladies?" He smirked. "WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT KNOCKING? GOD, TRAVIS!" I threw a shoe at him. Celestia attacked him. "Good puppy!" Me and Katelyn laughed.