Chapter 9

A/N: Omg, I need to start updating more! I am not going to set a schedule for now, because I know that I won't keep up. So, the chapters will be longer but they will come out less. Sorry!

I woke up and walked down the stairs. I plopped on the couch and turned on Haikyuu! It is my most favourite anime ever other than Attack On Titan. I had just finished 5 episodes when I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to see Travis. "Hey, Travis!" I said. "Hi Aph! I just came to say what's up... Um, do you mind if I come in?" He exclaimed. "Only if you join me and watch Haikyuu!" I yelled, hearing groans from Katelyn's bedroom. "Oh, oh one second!" I whispered and tip toed up the stairs, opening her door just a little bit. I swung it open and jumped on her bed, hugging her. "APH GET OFF OF MEH!" She yelled. "Never!" I said and hugged her tighter. She stopped trying to get out of my arms and leaned up to kiss me. I kissed her back, and then saw Travis standing in the doorway. "Ummmm..." I laughed as I saw Travis fangirling. Katelyn got up and we all watched anime. Later that day, Laurance invited me to the park, and we agreed on him coming over at 3 to walk with me there. It was 2:30, so I put on some skinny jeans and my Skydoesminecraft hoodie over a dark purple cami. He showed up at exactly 3, and we headed off. Once we got there, we sat on a bench. I took some pictures of the ducks in the pond. All of a sudden, he pulls my face toward his and kisses me. I pull away, but when I look over toward the road, I see that it is too late. Katelyn saw.

A/N: I'm so tired right now... Ughhhhh. Tomorrow starts April though, so mah whole month will be a lie (if u get dat reference...) ok, bOI!
-Phil_Trash_3