Chapter 7 -The silence

Next morning...

* * Andie's story part***

I woke up right away after the nurse leaved.. I can feel the aroma of strawberry tea and warm cookies... I heard the door opening, just on time to meet her beautiful green eyes, and her smile who take my breath..I gasped and said with a slowly voice and a smile on my face..

Me:"You're really here, and you bring cookies... I said with the excitement of a 6 years old girl who saw her granny after a long time, bringing cookies..

Lori:"I'll never miss a chance to see you, and you already know that.." She said putting them on a table.
"I missed you" she said ruffling my hair and smiles...

Me:"Kiddoyaaa, stop doing that it's annoying... I will get up and give you a hug, if I wouldn't be stuck in this bed..But you already know that" I said pouting and open my arms to her...

Lori:" If you wouldn't be there, I'll definitely kick your ass for what you did, but you already know I can't ..." She said looking at me with a deadly look then she came to hug me...

* * Time skip 3 years ago ***

It's been 3 years since she left...
I didn't wanted her to go, but she was so convinced about the possibility of working and studying abroad, I couldn't stop her..
She wanted me to go with her, but I choose a stay here and take care about our parents and study here...
Somehow I regret I let her go, because I have a feeling she's forgetting me...If I'll have the chance to go with her, I'm going to grab it and stick with her.. Why? Because there's nothing in this entire world something who can beat *the link between us* ... And probably you wonder why I say this again.. I say it because I feel it, because not even a mother love can beat it...

We're been raised by our grandmother, she told us to never let anyone and anything split us apart, now I realize she was right.. Is heartbreaking to know I will be the one who leave first , and make her heart pieces...
But before I leave, I'll give her something good to remember instead of sadness...

She's older than me with 6 hours, she's more courageous and mature then her appearance let us see.. Lori supported me more than mom ever did...Acting like kid just to be sure I'm not upset when I go to sleep, carrying me out when I was weak... She was there even since doctors told grandma I have a incurable disease that affects my heart...She never left, even when everyone did...
I was 8 when they discovered the gravity of fact , things getting worse after grandma died... Me and Lori we're a base build, moral supporter and shield for each other,since our relationship to parents wasn't a good one..
I let a sight off ... She doesn't know this will be our last month together...

Lori:" What Do You Say?" She asked me ripping me off from daydreaming..

Me:" Sure... i said, still staring at her...

Lori:" You don't even know what I asked you about silly... She said looking at me.. Where is your mind flying ? I asked you if you want to spend spring vacation with me, I rent a little house near the beach..." She said giving me a cup of tea and few biscuits on a small plate...

Me:" Really? I thought you will spend your vacation with your friends or something.. I said looking on my hands trying to hide the excitement in my voice.. I wonder if she reading my mind..

Lori:" I could do that, but they all be busy with their lives and I don't want to disturb them..She said rolling her eyes on me before continue..

"Besides, I rather tease and disturb you everyday..But if you have other plans, its ok we can make it another time ...she said..

Me:" When were going? I continued, before she change her mind and take a sip of tea..

Lori:" This weekend.. I already buyed the fly tickets.. All that remained its to make luggage" ..she said with a expression I couldn't read...
It's something unsure in her eyes I can't explain... I wonder what she thinks about...