1. A Man

Michel was walking home after an exhausting day in the office. An annoying co-worker was flirting with him again. He didn't think he was that good looking, slightly muscular build with not a lot of body fat was normal around here. His brown hair was curly and messy but it fit his tan skin and his big blue eyes. He worked out a bit and was an avid gamer. But, his closeted personality was one that he hoped no one he knew would find out. He loved, and he means it, male pregnancy. It's the only thing that can get him off. Sure, he has done a few girls and they loved it but he never really like it. Girls didn't satisfy him enough but just thinking about a guys with big bellies, filled with babies. 

         He was near his apartment when something grabbed him and pulled him into the ally way next to his building. He gave a muffled shout only to have his mouth filled with a think jelly like thing. A shadowed man stood in front of him but he could tell he was smiling. The thing in his mouth started to secrete something and he was forced to swallow it. His breathing picked up and his member sprang to attention. He gave a muffled moan as he felt as if his body was on fire. The man started to kiss his neck and massage his ass. Michel was in heaven but what brought him back to reality was when something slid into his pants. He tried to say no but the only thing that came out was a broken moan. The long tendril played with his erect member only to leave it and pass down to his hole. It flicked his twitching hole and pushed it. Michel's eyes went wide as he felt the thin tendril slip into him and start to secrete something, just as the one in his mouth did. The man that was fondling him moved onto his nipples and then pulled away. The tendrils followed him and left Michel who was shaking and wanting more. Michel was panting hard and was wondering what just happened when he was overcome with exhaustion. He pulled up his pants and fixed his shirt then left the ally. 

       When he got into his apartment he immediately went to take a shower. He stripped and looked at himself in the mirror. Nothing seemed off only that his nipples were still as hard as rocks, along with his member. He got into the shower and his mind wandered to what had just happened to him. His member started to leak pre-cum. He started to play with it and panting he went faster. His mind just wandered to a picture of him with a huge belly filled with babies, just like the men in his animations and stories. He got out of the shower, not looking in the mirror to see an unnatural, bloatedness, to his nipples. He slept naked that night, to aroused to want to wear pants. He had a dream about aliens impregnating mortal men and the men giving birth.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  525 words.