2. Changes

"Hey boss, I don't think I can come into today. I feel really bad." Michel went on nodding along with whatever his boss was saying. After about 3 minutes he hung up and sat on his couch. For some reason it felt a little more plush. Unconsciously he was wearing a baggy shirt which was unusual for him because he mostly wore tight fight shirts. As he sat his member sprang to attention. He looked at his pants in confusion but went along with it. As he unzipped his pants, a small tendril slipped under his door. Quietly, it unlocked his door and let the same man from last night in. Michel was already panting as the man got closer. His eyes closed, he thought about last night, it made him close to orgasming ,but when the same tendril shoved into his mouth, well, he was in shock. The man pushed him against the couch while ripping of his shirt and pants. Michel tried to push the man off of him put he was powerless to the mans strength. He started to whimper as he lost his orgasm and his erection fell.               

           "Hm...Your ass is so plush...I can't wait." The man purred into his ear. Michel's breathing became rapid as the man pulled off his pants. Two tentacles held his hands above his head and he moaned as the man touched his sensitive nipples. His member started to rise from the intense pleasure he was experiencing but he gasped as he felt something enter him. 

            "Please no...I-Ah, I can't..." The creature put his warm mouth on his nipple and sucked. Michel let out a loud moan and felt a tingling sensation in his nipples. He looked at his chest and saw that there was a plumpness under his nipples. He couldn't think about it for log as the creature started to thrust into him. He moaned loud and unrestrained as tears formed in his eyes.

          "S-stop! It's t-OOhh much!" His member spurted out as he yelled out in pleasure. The creature kept sucking on his tit and thrust into him harder. Michel wanted nothing more than to stop the onslaught of pleasure, cumming for a second time. The thrusts of the creature were getting sloppy and something larger started to push into him. He clenched his hole to try and prevent it but it kept coming. A second, then third came, and as more and more got pushed into him he flt his body start to change. 

         "S-Stop!! It's to big!" the creature did nothing but kept thrusting into him. Michel tried to get his hands from over his head on to have the creature thrust into him harder. The creature sat up, letting go from his tit, and started to pound into Michel. His stomach grew, looking like a small beer belly and hi tits grew to C's. The creature finally started to thrust unevenly again and gave a hard thrust, cumming into him. 

        Michel had tears coming out of his eyes, the creature grind, his white teeth shining brightly against his void-like body. Michel started seeing black dots and began to pass out, only to feel a prick in his arm. He faded into unconsciousness, the pleasure of what just happened to overwhelming his body. 

___________________________________________________________________________________548______________