Trap x The x Magician

We then landed on a large tower called the Trick Tower and we had 72 hours to go down the tower. And people starting to vanishe... So I walked and flipped a tile , and landed on somone as I see...

This someone is the Jester(^v^)

"Owww sorry Hisoka ..."
"Can you move please , you're heavier then you think ".
"BAASST-"
Hisoka cut me off when I was talking...
"Call Me Daddy...(^ω^)."

"TFF??" [=___=]

???-" Hi, my name is Rippô i'm the examinator for this part of the exam. Like you can see your group will be made of only two participants .
For this phase you will need to put those handcuffs on one hand each. Hope you will pass! See you at the next phase . He said as I gulped.

[ Time Skip ]

Hopefully I had Laika with me so nothing weird would happen with Hisoka ...(・∀・).

We entered a room and we had to ..write...!?

Instructions : You have to write what you think about your partner and what you think will happen if you continue being around each other.

I started : Hisoka ( 44 ) seems nice to me , he is not THAT creepy and he is very well built .
I think that if I continue being around him ... I will have problems , I mean with my life. (•~•)
I then put it in a little box not showing it to Hisoka.

Then Hisoka started writing : Akira ( 286 ) is someone very intersting and I wanna know more about her , she is beautiful , strong and she sings very well .
I think if I continue being around her I'll go insane... or try to kill her who knows ;)
Hisoka then put his paper in the box not showing it to me .

Rippô -" So you know this part of the exam is on teamwork and to have teamwork you need to KNOW your partner ... And to trust him or her so now you will have to tell me if you think your partner will want to kill you on this part of the exam and if you want him or her to chase you on the rest of the exam...".

Hisoka started :" No I don't think she will try to kill me but yes I want her to chase me for the rest of the exam * lick lips *...".

I continued : " No I don't think he will try to kill me and No I don't want him to chase me for the rest of the exam, duuuh".

Rippô :" Now show me the result of your team work , so you have the choice to expose the answers you just added and your partner has to trust you and close his eyes".

I started :" I put no everywhere so I don't have to do anything".

Hisoka :" For the first question I put No , and for the second I put Yes ... So close your eyes Akira-kun ".

I then closed my eyes ...

"You can open your eyes Akira-kun"...

When I opened my eyes Hisoka was lifting his shirt...
'OMG 8 PACK and he's so... Hot' I thought.

" Do you like what you're seeing Akira-kun ~".

" Y-yes ... I mean No .... •\\\\\• ".

" You nasty ... Next time i'll show you more~".
"No thanks(•-•)." I answered.

We then walked in a large room...

" Number 44 Hisoka and number 286 Akira you're the first one here to finish the 3rd part...".
I had to pass the rest of the time on Hisoka's laps because we still had handcuffs .

And to pass time I sang...

Hisoka :" What are you talking about in the song "...?
- " I'm not talking about anything particular but it's Amida's favorite song for the moment".

Hisoka :" It is a very nice song(^。^).
And can you sing an other one ... On me for example...".
- "What can I say on you Hisoka I don't really know a lot on you".

Hisoka :" Well tell what you really feel about me ... Love, Disgust , Creepyness ....".

- Well I don't know what to say . Even if , I don't want you to know!.

Hisoka :" Why don't you want me to know about your feeling for me , don't be ambarassed "...

-"OK but don't ever tell anyone and don't comment please". •\\\\\\•

" OK~...

(Distraction - Kehlani ).

"Why are you staring at me like that⬆

"Why are you staring at me like that⬆...".

Hisoka's POV
______________________________

My , my that's interesting Akira-kun just sang for me and ... Well this song talked about.. being a distraction? I do like this idea.

- Well I wasn't expecting you to think that of me my little A-K-I-R-A-K-U-N.

And I don't know why she kept smiling after that but it's attractive.

"Can you sing a song about me too , please... Hiso-Chan..."she asked me blushing different shades of pink.

"OK but I will use the same rules as you".

And I start tout sing ...

When I was singing I took Akira for a little latino danse..yk ;)

"HI-hiso-chan !!!! What are you doing ".

" Well , I'm dancing with YOU..."

"Why are you doing tha-"

" Shhhh... my, my you danse very well my little Akira-kun ".

" ... °//////° And , do you have some talent too ".

" Thanks Akira-kun...❤

Then Illumi arrived and he burged out of laughter, Akira was blushing like never and I was laughing with Illumi...

Now that everyone arrived It's time to know who will be my prey and who I'll be the prey of...