Chapter 27

~ The Next Day ~

I walked into Mr. Cox class and sat in my normal sit. At the back next to the plug, a few minutes later, after I walked in; guess who came walking through the door.

We immediately made eye contact. I licked my lips and he just smiled at me turning red. I mean I do have that effect on people. He took his seat right in front of me.

Mr. Cox started rambling about something, I don't know I started tuning him out after a while he just talks to hear his self in my opinion. I just put my headphones in and started doing the assignment, he had written on the board which was a "Write a 5 Page Paper over What Does the Meaning "Life Is What You Make of It"".

I got started and before I realized it. I had written 3 and a half pages on it. Mm who knew I even knew what the hell it meant. My song came on "Inside Part 2" by Trey Songz and I started getting a little in the mood if you get my drift.

"Old Man" I pulled one of my earbuds out of my ear

"Yes son?" he didn't even look at my direction he just kept typing away on his keyboard

"Can I go to the restroom?"

"I don't know did yo momma potty train you?" alright

"No, but you did," he started laughing

"Yea, take the pass" I got up and started heading for the door and grabbed the pass. I started walking out the door and turned my head towards Jeremy, he looked at me and I just started smiling and winked at him and headed to the bathroom.

I waited a couple of minutes, then I messaged him on snapchat and told him to come and meet me so we can get our "Raping" session on.

~ Text Convo ~

"Hey meet me in the restrooms on the back side of the school"

"Alright. The AP office called me out anyway"

The reason I told him to meet me on the back side is because. Every school has those one set of bathrooms that are clean and you can lock them. So just in case you got to take a shit or you want to get a quickie in before you go back to class.

I step to the urinal to take a leak. I hear the door open and somebody walked in and locked it. I shook my dick off and flushed.

"Took you long enough"

"Sorry they were asking me about colleges and taking the TSI"

"Mhm" I turned around with my dick just hanging out.

"So you just gone have yo dick out like that?" he started pointing to it

"Yeah, why is there a problem?" I started moving closer to him even though he started backing up into the sinks.

"No"

"Oh ok then"

"Are you sure you want to do this? I mean you don't have to if you don't want to"

"I'm sure. The question is are you sure?" I said with a devilish grin raising an eyebrow. He started biting his bottom lip as he hit the sink; he looked back at the sink. Then turned around and he was looking dead at me as I got even closer to him. He was breathing rather heavy I could feel the heat emanating from his body. He looked into my eye and I looked into his a grin grew over my face thinking about the things I wanted to do to him and his body.

I mean I'm not gay I just want to try something new and I hear that a guy can do what a girl can do, but just better because that know how to do it right.

Let's just say I'm testing the waters or more per say his waters.

I grabbed a hold of his chin and pulled him close to me our lips were centimeters away from touching.

"Are you sure this is what you want?"

"I know what I want; I just want to make sure this is what you want"

"Oh really and why is that" I started licking my lips

"Because once you get a taste of this you'll never want anything else" I pulled his body closer to mine were both of our dicks were touching.

"Oh really, is that so"

"Yea"

"Mm, we'll see how true that is" I planted my lips on his I could tell he was taken back by my actions I looked in his eye and start letting out a soft chuckle.

His lips started moving in sync with mine. My dick start dripping with pre-cum at his touch, I picked him up and start walking towards the handicap stall so we could have some room to move around. If you get my drift, I kicked open the door and locked it behind me why I don't know it ain't like somebody gone walk in on us.

I sat on the toilet and he got on top of me and started startling me (Meaning getting on top like you finna ride the shit out of somebody). We went back to kissing as he started grinding on my dick I started letting out soft moans against his lips as I gripped his ass tighter.

This is a fucking accomplishment because no girl has ever made my ass moan even when we were kissing, hell let alone when we were fucking. He pulled back and looked at me with a smile on his face.

"What was that?"

"What was what?"

"Oh, so now we're playing dumb"

"Who's playing?" he looked off to the side and started laughing

"That moan"

"What moan?"

"Don't play"

"Ight look ain't use to that, so it caught me by surprise when I did it" I threw my hands up

"Oh, don't worry, because you'll be doing a lot of that, " he moved from my lips to my neck, picking back up his paste at which he was grinding on me getting me even more aroused as a moan, after moan, after moan left my mouth. As I tried so hard to fight it, they wouldn't stop. He got off of me and got down on his knees.

"Oh, you think you moaning now. Mm wait till I got done with you, " he started to take all of me into his mouth per cum and all.

"Oh shit"