0.1

Y/N POV.
I sigh "What a lovely day today!!" I check the time " Dammit! I am going to be late for work!!!" I rush into my bathroom changing into my blue jeans, red vans , and my work shirt that says 'Muse Bubble Tea Co.' I ran out the door carrying my backpack. Luckily, work was 1 block away, which is a short distance for myself. As I ran in I see (BFF/N) hold a water bottle and apron out that has my name tag on it.
"So close to be late again now are we , (Y/N)??" (BFF/N) chuckles.
I smile and chuckle to "Can't help it!! Can I??." I noticed a poster saying "BTS concert in cafe at 1:30 pm Or around the time!'

No ones POV.
You thought it was some joke. You stare at (BFF/N)'s (E/C)s. Her emotion on her face tells you that it was no joke. You sighed in are you kidding me-ness, but inside you were fangirling hella hard.

~Time skip to 1:30 Pm~
It was finally time for BTS to arrive , and that's what they did. As the Boys walked in you covered ears from the squeals of fangirls around you , Even (BFF/N)'s squeal. You loved them but knew you wouldn't get a chance to talk to them, so you went on with you work. BTS sat a table , yes it was time to preform but they wanted to take a small break before starting.
Once their break was over the boys got on the miniature stage ,sat on the chairs, turned on the microphones , and started to sing. They were going to perform 2 songs , the songs were Hold Me Tight and Run!
Your most favorite songs (If they aren't yours then sorry ;( ).
~After their Performance~
It was after the show of BTS, they were amazing yet so soft in their voices. Probably because they were tired and their throats were dry. As a nice worker, you walked to the table BTS was sitting at and asked if they wanted any Bubble tea or Water.
"I would like Honeydew Bubble tea, Miss!!"The orange haired (Jimin) male said smiling at you pretty face.
"Lychee Bubble tea for Me and Pink Mon" Jin added after Jimin.
"3 waters for us" Commented Jungkook, V, and Suga.
"Can I have a Passion Fruit and your number" J-Hope smiles and kisses your hand.
You blushes as you write down their orders. "Okie, I will get you order right in BTS." You smile brightly. They blush at you sweet , fabulous tone of voice.
"Oh! And here is my number" You put a slip of paper on the table with you Snapchat, Twitter, and Phone Number.
You wink at them and walk to place in the boys order.
"Nailed it!!" J-hope fist bumps the air happily.
"Wow someone has improved their playboy skills" Suga laughs as he hugs Jimin, who is looking at the slip of paper.
"What was her name?? Anyone know" Namjoon said looking at the others.
"(Y/N) , (F/N) (L/N). It's on the back of the paper." Jungkook points out as her takes the paper from Jimin and flips it around to show your name.
"(Y/N)~ Beautiful" The boys say in Awe as you walk back with their tray of drinks.

----------------------------------------------------
Annyeonghaseyo!!! 👋🏻
I really don't know if I did this well , so if you could comment down any things that I messed up on or needs to improved, that will be deeply needed 💕

Anywhoania!! I love all of y'all stories y'all create, it may not look like I read them but I do. And boi those stories are fantabulous !!! 🙊😱💕😂😭