0.5

//YOUR POV//
Got7 , another hot/cute boy band with 7 members. 7 it's always 7!!
"AISH!!" I run around my apartment getting dressed into something not really my style but I have to impress the Got7!!
I put on a white jersey with a paper air plane flying through the sky , and the word 'Fly' in bold , along with blue jean shorts, and red converse.
"Knock KNOCK!!" I hear someone from the other side of the door. I answer it quickly.
"Oh! Suga!! Annyeong! And Bye! I have to go!!" I run out the door only to be stopped by a pull on my wrist.
"And where do you think you're going , Missy..." Suga pinned me to the hallway wall, he sniffs my hair then my neck.

"S-Suga" I stutter his name as my face because a very light shade of red and pink.

"........." He stays silent only letting his lips get closer to mine... Why is this happening?!

"YAHH!" Some yells from behind us , it was Jaebum! Thank Jisoos Christ he was here. He pulled me away from Suga's grip and drags me to the apartment doors
"Jaebummie!" I says sighing in relief.

"Who was that, (Y/N) ?" Jaebum stops before we keep walking gives me a jealous look.
"Bummie.... It was just Suga Oppa from BTS , No worries" I smile , but he doesn't. I use my fingers and create a smile on his face.
"Smile!!!" I laugh as he still looks jealous but has a forced smile on his face.

~Time skipuu~
//No Ones POV//
You wiped a towel across your face as the boys switched with you for dance practice. Why? Well you're a idol so you need lessons.

"Woo!! Good job!!" Mark high fives you.
"You nailed it!" BamBam Hugs you tightly
"That's my baby sister!" Jaebum laughs, He calls you baby sister because you guys have known each other since birth well your mothers have Known since birth too so y'all are basically Cousins.

"That was Legit swag..." JR smacks you butt , just like Jimin would...Not again.
"Ughh....Great Work today (Y/N)" You and Youngjae do your wacky tacky handshake.
"I gotta say..(Y/N) the best dance I have ever seen you done before." Yugyeom smirks slightly......WHHHYYYY?!

Your phone buzz , JB gives you your phone , it was a text from.........None other than the group chat.....By BTS. You decided to answer the group when you left JYP! It was for the best.

~At the apartment room~
You checked you phone , about to answer the group chat when you almost dropped you phone from how many messages the group had.

BTS + (Y/N) Group chat
100 messages

(YN/N): What the hell guys !!!
MotherlyJinnie: DONT SWEAR IN THIS CHAT!
PinkDaddy: Hey you cuss all the time "Motherly" Jinnie
GoldenBaby: Noona~ I missed you
You: Aw Kookie I missed you too...
SlimThickJibooty: Meh Bubble Butt twin is back...🍑
Hoesoek: Wth Jimin , Aye waddup (Y/N)
MintySuga: Wtf (Y/N) What took your flat ass so long !!
You: Oh so you wanna Play like that "Minty" I mean at least I aint Green like Shrek..Am I Right?
Pink daddy: Shrekt
GoldenBaby: Preach to Jisoos
SlimThickJibooty: Never Ogre
MotherJin: I mean I guess a Savage
Hoesoek: Burn baby burn

MintySuga
Has left the chat

You burst out laughing that the boys got you joke. That's why you loved them. You sigh......
" I wish I could hang out with Got7 again but I have a full schedule....Oh well...as I say it's Never Ogre" As you finished you Sentence you faintly fall asleep, Dreaming about Got7 and BTS and you... best dream ever...

___________________________________
Idk wtf I did , My mind went blank I let creativity flow...An this is what I got...Well no turning back now.
Anyway! Hugs and Kisses , Happy Last day of MARCH!!!
Please give me suggestions on the next chapter I really need it 🙏🏻🙇🏻🙇🏻Please!!!!
This was suppose to be about you and got7 but I got off track when I spaced out and let creativity take over
OOML OMG OMJ
Thank you guys so much for 188 reads , I am so happy this book is doing well...Continue reading and helping me ,please...It would be amazing!
Read,Comment,Vote,Love