0.2

J-Hope's POV!
"Nailed it!!" I fist bump the air happily know that I got the cutie (Y/N)'s Number. Suga Hyung comments but I just ignore him, how? Just staring at (Y/N), Of course! I slightly blush as I notice that I was staring a her Butt.
"Hey Hyung!!!" Jungkook Waved his hand in front of me trying to get my attention. "Hyung!!! Are you sick your cheeks are red" Jungkook feels my forehead making sure had no Fever.
"I am fine Jungkook" I pat his head and smile.
"I was just making sure Hyung!" Jungkook smiles back brightly, Like always.
I hear a faint giggle as (Y/N) walks back to the table as hands us our drinks.
Jin hands (Y/N) the money when she shook her head 'No'.
"On the house" (Y/N) said smiling at all of us.

Y/N POV.
"On the house" I smile at the boys.
"But I insist" Jin says with puppy eyes.
Give me puppy eyes I treat you like one.
"Aww does my little puppy need to go outside and potty" I said in a cute petting Jin like a dog. The other members laugh and so do I. Not Jin, He face turns red as a Can of tomato sauce!
I check the time. "Gosh Damnit , My shift is over! I have to go to a photo later too. I was gonna ask to hang out with you guys but you guys are probably busy, So I won't bother." I frown as I take off my apron , still besides BTS's Table.
"Don't worry Noona~!" Jungkook smiles at me "We can talk to you over social media or Message , Even if you did just meet"
Jungkook calling me 'Noona' almost made me Squeal in cute. Like I almost died. Heh~.
~one hour later~
I arrive home, I had to shop for house supplies and food after I left work.
"I wonder what the boys are doing?" I ask myself, even though we had just met today!

No ones POV.
You lied down on your bed tired. You plugged you earphones in listening to BTS's albums (all of them). As their song 'Butterfly' plays you drift of to sleep.
//The boys house//
J-hope stares at your phone number wondering if he should text or call it. But he decided not too, he knew he would disturb you beauty sleep.
\\Morning//
You wake to a call from your phone.
"Yoboseyo?" You say sleepily.
"(Y/N) , is this you" A man said on the other side.
"Yes who are you?" You ask.
"(Your Bias's name) , How can you not recognize my voice!" (Your Bias) laughs.
"Oh OPPA!!! You scared me , I though it was a stalker" you  laugh along.
"Hey (Y/N) may I ask you a question?" (your bias) asks.
"OF COURSE , anything for you Oppa!" You say fully awake now.
(your Bias) clears his throat.

"Friends or Strangers?"

----------------------------------------------------
What is up y'all!! It is Cece !! And here is chapter 2!! *faint clapping in the background* Thanks to the people who have read this , even if I is bad from my point of view!! Oh and one last thing before I go! Please comment your thoughts on if I should make more or leave it up to the "experts" (No harm will be done on me if you hate me series) Just saying 😂
Well I will leave you guys to whatever your life , so yeah bye!!~
(ㅠㅈㅠ)/"