how to solve a fight

"You ignorant, pathetic git!" Harry was furious, his blood boiling with rage.

"What did you just call me?" Draco made his famous Malfoy sneer, and swaggered over towards Harry.

"Ignorant-pathetic-git," Harry spat out his words with venom. Next thing you know Harry was pushed up against the wall, but he wasn't having it. Harry pushed Draco off of him and he then grabbed the blonde boy by the collar and pushed him against the stone cold wall.

Draco was struggling underneath Potters grip. Harry was stronger than Draco, Harry played Quidditch and did things no one would dare to unless they want to die...Gryffindors.

Harry's nails were digging into his skin, which were starting to hurt poor Draco.

"Potter," Draco pleaded.

"Shut up, Malfoy. I can't take anymore of your stupid taunts," Harry growled through gritted teeth.

Draco couldn't comprehended what was happening anymore. The pain from his nails started to dull down since he was getting used to it by now. He needed to do something in order for Potter to let him go.

Harry gripped harder into his shirt, he raised a fist about to punch Draco. But, before he could even make contact with the boy he felt someone tug on his hair and pull his neck back. He felt a pair of lips upon his neck.

Harry immediately unclenched his fist and put his hand on the wall. His breath hitched in surprise. The feeling of his lips on Harry's neck was overwhelming.

Draco pulled away to look at Harry's face, and to his dismay, Harry looked flustered. Without warning they both knew what was going to happen next. They both reattached their lips together in one hungry kiss. Harry released Draco's shirt and put his hand on the opposite of Draco head, and Harry started to lean even more forward to have more of Draco. Both opened their mouths and they attacked each other's tongue with their own. Not fighting for dominance, just loving the taste of each other. Draco wrapped his arms around Harry's waist and pushed him closer so, their chest were touching.

Harry's hands ventured down to to Draco's thighs,"Jump," Harry sighed into their kiss. Draco didn't hesitate. He jumped and wrapped his legs around Harry's waist. He began to grind up his hips into Harry's.

Harry groaned and without breaking the kiss, with Draco in his arms mde his way towards the Room of Requirement.

When they were in the room and the door disappeared Harry was walking towards the nearest bed whilst Draco was kissing his neck up to his earlobe.

Harry pushed some of the junk to get to the bed. When he found his way, he pushed Draco onto the bed and climbed on top of him and yanked his shirt off. He kissed his collarbone leaving little bite marks, pecking Draco's skin down to his abs.
Draco breathing was short pants of lust and passion.

"Wait, Harry," Draco managed to berate out. Harry looked up and climbed back up to Draco's mouth. He kissed the corners of Draco's mouth and, Draco whimpered.

"Yes, Love?"

"How can you- how can you just do this?"

"What do you mean?"

"Just for years, we've been fighting and hating each other."

"Love and Hate is a thin line," Harry looked at him with dilated pupils.

"I guess it is," Draco whispered looking slowly up to Harry.

Harry grabbed his shoulder and gently pushed him back down. Draco wrapping his hands in Harry's messy brown hair, whilst Harry loving him once more.