ties

"Harry, are you wearing a Slytherin tie?"

Hermione looked up from her notes to see what Ron was talking about and she stared at Harry's shirt, which indeed had a Slytherin tie.

"Why are you wearing that?" Hermione asked.

Harry was speechless. He couldn't just say: Hey! I'm putting my dick into Draco Malfoy. You know? The guy who's picked on us all our lives. Well he may not say it like that, but close enough. Harry couldn't really think of an excuse quick enough.

"I don't know," he said shrugging his shoulders. Hermione, even Ron, knew something was up. The thing is, Harry didn't mean to wear Draco's tie. They must've got mixed up by the two when they went to change clothes. Harry didn't even know he was wearing the tie in the first place. And he wouldn't have noticed until Ron spoke up about it.

"Harry James Potter! Are you seeing someone in the Syltherin house?" Hermione concluded. Harry was going to tell her the truth. Well, half the truth.

"Uh, yes," Harry confessed. Hermione giggled and clapped her hands. Ron's mouth flew open as if to say 'No way!"

"Who is she?" Ron asked.

Yep, and there is where he is going to be lying,"H-She doesn't want to tell anyone yet."

"Shame, really wanted to meet her," Hermione said with disappointment.

"Like wise," Ron said agreeing with Hermione. They dropped the subject and continued talking about random things. Talking about Quidditch, their NEWTs, Ron's eating, and more.

"Really, Ron? Could you eat-"

Ron interrupted her,"Before you criticizing my appetite, look-" Ron pointed over to a familiar blonde.

"I don't see what your pointing at," Hermione sighed,"Can we-"

"Wait-"

"Ron!" Hermione yelled. Clearly frustrated at him for interrupting.

"What is it?" She asked huffing her shoulders and giving up on trying to talk.

"Malfoy," Ron said still staring at him.

For once, Hermione was clueless and she definitely didn't like it. The mention of Draco's last name made Harry's throat dry, but his heart sped up.

"What about him, Ron?" Hermione asked. She was quite annoyed.

"Look at what he's wearing," Ron said with a smirk glancing over at Harry who couldn't look him in the eye.

"Uh, I don't know. He's wearing clothes," Hermione said sarcastically. Ron looked at her like she was finally the dumb one.

"Really, Hermione? No! Look around his neck," Ron smiled cheekily,"He's wearing a Gryffindor tie."

Hermione squinted her eyes and looked at his neck area. She couldn't really see what Ron was talking about until the red fabric caught her eye.

"Oh my. Wait, why is he wearing-" she turned her head to face Ron and Harry. But, she saw Harry with his was down on the table, embarrassed. Ron was in fits of laughter.

"There is no girl, is there?" She asked with a smirk on her face. Harry, still with head on the table nodded his head very slowly.

"Oh my god! And Ron, will you stop laughing," she squealed then hit Ron on his shoulder. Ron started to stop laughing and he wiped a fake tear from his eye.

"Bloody hell, Harry. Never would've thought," Ron said smile from ear to ear.

Harry looked up and saw both of his friends smiling. The blonde hair caught Harry's eye and he looked at Draco. Draco winked at him before sitting down with his friends. Harry's face became hot.

"Don't say a word about this guys," Harry said trying to calm down his heart from beating so loudly.

"You have my word," they said in unison.

..&..

After dinner was over in the Great Hall Harry was waiting for Draco to come out. Seeing the bleach blonde hair, he grabbed Draco by the hem of his sweater and pulled him out of the crowd. Harry was pulling them into the nearest cupboard he could find.

"Oh, hey sweetheart," Draco said once he knew it was Harry who pulled him in. Draco went to go kiss Harry but, Harry pushed him away.

"What?" Draco asked confused.

"Did you know I was wearing your tie?" Harry said.

"Yes."

"Then why did you-"

"Because you look sexy in it," Draco smirked playing with Harry's buttons on his shirt.

"You're impossible," Harry said about to take off the tie so he could have his own back. But, Draco stopped him.

"No, let me take it off for you, daddy," Draco purred.