things that happen in class

"Harry fucking Potter!" Draco yelled.

"I know right! He's just thinks he's something!" Pansy agreed.

Draco rolled his eyes and sighed dramatically. He plopped down on the nearest chair next to Pansy.

"He gets under my skin. Sometimes other people might want attention from Professors that think they are good. I'm losing my self confidence and my self esteem because of that git," Draco complained. Which was mostly true. Others my not feel this way but, a whole load of Slytherins do. They feel like they are not living up to their House name.

"Aren't we all- oh, we better get to class. It's our last class and we have it with Gryffindors," Pansy said sadly. Her and Draco gathered their things for class and head up to Defense Against The Dark Arts. Calmly exchanging a few words to each other while going to the class. When they got there, a good majority was already there.

"Alright, let's start class," Professor Lupin said, "And I will be putting you in pairs. For I have chosen."

Groans emitted from both houses. They waited for their name to be called by the mutt of a professor.

"Granger, Parkinson!"

"Weasley, Longbottom!"

"Potter, Malfoy!"

Both boys looked at each other with wide eyes and then back at Lupin,"And no 'buts'!" He said before either had the chance to themselves. Harry groaned internally and yanked his stuff off his desk and moved to Malfoy. He angrily sat down next to him without saying a word.

"Ok today we will be working on a Cutting hex and you'll learn to block it. And yes, some of you may receive a Few scratches today. But, it's nothing you can't handle," Lupin smirked at the class, "I will make individuals corridors in this room so, you can practice or duel one another. Please only grab your wands!"

The class grabbed their wands and everything in the room disappeared. Soon, they were in slim, long corridors that was torch lit. Harry and Draco went to the opposite sides of the corridors, pointing their wands at each other.

"CUTOLOUS!" Draco yelled. A spark of dark red shot through his wand aiming towards Harry.

"STUPEY!" Harry yelled and he blocked the curse from hitting him. He looked back at Malfoy and smirked,"CUTOLOUS!"

Malfoy did the same thing and gracefully blocked the spell. He sneered at Harry and places his foot firm on the ground prepared for to return the hex. He did so, and as always, Harry successfully dodged once more. Harry didn't give Draco enough time to prepare for the hex. Therefore, Draco was hit on the lower abdomen by the hex. He hissed in pain and fell over. Blood starting so slowly coat his shirt.

Harry ran over to Draco and got down on his knees.

"Merlin Draco, I didn't mean too," Harry said.

"It's fine, it just hurts. R-really bad," Draco said while biting his tongue. It was really hard to speak without the cut hurting.

"Take off your shirt," Harry demanded.

Draco looked at Harry,"What? No!"

Harry growled,"Yes, I'm going to heal you."

Draco couldn't really take his own shirt off. When he moved his arms it hurt too much. Harry saw the struggle so, he grabbed the hem of Draco's shirt and pulled it up slightly. He yanked it over Draco's head and laid it down besides him. Harry put his wand to the cut and muttered a spell over again until the cut was completely healed.

"Uh, thanks," Draco said again. This was awkward. He looked up at Harry again who was still on his knees when he was laying the floor. He never realized how define and attractive Harry's face actually was until now.