SmutStuck Author: Xx Epic Emo Kitty xX

Karkat slammed his apartment door hard; thinking how stupid the Dave human was. Today was his and Dave's second date, but it turned out to be a complete disaster! They could barley talk about anything with out it going to an awkward silence, the cafés food was terrible, Dave kept flirting with random girls, and now Dave's mad cause he wanted to watch a movie that was about romance. Dave said movies like that suck and since it was a troll romance movie, it was going to suck even more.

"Fuck Dave!" Karkat yelled, plopping onto his bed. Who needs a human Matesprite when you have a nice comfortable bed and movies to watch! Karkat popped a movie in about human and trolls fighting each other about the stupidest things. Karkat didn't know why he chose this movie, probably cause Karkat was being an asshole and taking his anger out on films; expressing his current life situation. All of a sudden Karkat's phone beeped; signaling he had a text message. Karkat groaned, grabbing his phone and reading it. The text was from Dave; his name had hearts around it. Karkat threw his phone at the wall; growling. Who does he think he his!? Texting him, even though he was flirting with women and criticizing his taste of movies!

After a few minutes, someone knocked on his door. Karkat didn't even bother getting up and answering it. It was probably Terezi, coming over to bother him about his date with Dave; which! He didn't feel like telling anyone! After another minute, there was another knock, but it was harder. Just go the fuck away, Terezi… all of a sudden Dave kicked Karkat's door opened and walked in like he owned the place.

"What the fuck, Dave! Go away! And why did you kick my door open!?" Karkat yelled.

"You didn't answer my text and I did knock." Dave said, casually. Dave knew what he did today, but he did it on purpose. He wanted to see if Karkat could get jealous; which he obviously did. However, Dave didn't think that Karkat could get pissed enough to ignore him completely. Now the movie thing… Dave was just speaking his mind.

"I didn't answer your text, because you're being a complete asshole!-" Karkat growled. Dave examined his Matesprites body; while Karkat was yelling at him like usual. Karkat's shirt was sweaty from him running home, his hair was a mess, and his cheeks were a bright candy red. Dave loved it when Karkat got angry with him. His bright red cheeks would blush from anger and embarrassment, Karkat's lips always looked more delicious, and his favorite thing was Karkat made the sweetest screams. "-Are you even listening to me?! Do you even listen anymore?! I swear Dave, at this rate we're not going-"

Dave tackled his angry Matesprite on the bed; pinning Karkat's hands above his head. Karkat went silent with embarrassment and anger. Dave was on top of him and he knew what was going to happen unless he did something! Every time they got in a fight, Dave would pin him down and bang his brains out! He wasn't going to lie, he did like being defenseless and fucked until he couldn't stand. Fuck! This time he wasn't going to let that happen! Karkat was tired of Dave doing things he didn't like and now it was Dave's turn to know what it feels like to be banged until your thighs hurt like hell!

"What were you saying?" Dave asked, smirking.

"Not this time." Karkat whispered. Before Dave could process what he said. Karkat yanked his hands free and flipping Dave over; so Karkat was on top. Karkat slammed his lips against Dave's; demanding entry. This aggressive way Karkat was towards Dave, made him feel uncomfortable. However, it also made him feel turn on. Made it was Karkat was finally taking a stand or he just loved being forced. Dave barley opened his mouth and Karkat's tongue shot in; making it open wider. Karkat's tongue explored Dave's mouth wildly. Karkat didn't know where all this aggressiveness was coming from, but he liked it. It felt great to be on top for once and in control!

"Kar…" Dave moaned. Karkat touched Dave's developing bulge; his touch making it grow faster. Dave sucked on Karkat's tongue roughly; biting the tip alil bit. Karkat gripped Dave's crotch in response; making Dave jump. What was he doing?! Letting Karkat be on top and in control!? He is motherfuckin Dave Strider and he wasn't about to let hit Matesprite control him! Dave tried to pull free from Karkat's kiss, but Karkat pressed his lips harder against his. Then he grabbed his arms; pinning them above his head like he did to Karkat moments ago. Even though Dave didn't want to admit it, Karkat was dominating this time.