V

The King and Ned Stark were strolling on the nearby villages along with other men, since the King had told his Kingsguard to take a day off because he was tired seeing all of their faces.

Jaime had a lot of time to rest, but he still woke up early not because he wanted to or because he was used to waking up before daybreak but because he wanted to watch the young Snow girl on the training yards.

He had been eyeing on her for the past two days and he seemed to have memorized her morning appointments. For two days he had noticed that the girl would sneak out early and take her horse for a ride, then afterwards she would be practicing with her bow and arrow or sometimes she would swing her sword. After that she would usually have some rest and break her fast.

Not that he was stalking her, but he became more and more interested with the girl who had a big resemblance and named after the woman who almost tore the kingdom apart.

Now, Lyanna was sparing with her twin brother and they seemed to be very serious, he noticed that the girl had the upper hand; she moves fast blocking her brother's every strike but he knew better. She had low stamina and her frequent moves will eat all her energy faster than that of her brother.

She needed to grow more fat and muscles. He thought. The girl was not skinny however her body needs to grow strong if she wanted to become a better swords person.

"Have you ever wondered what would have happened had Aerys gave me to Rhaegar?" Jaime flinched as he heard her sister's voice. He barely noticed her enter the room because he was so drawn to watching the Snow twins. When he didn't answer, she spoke again.

"I would have had silver princesses and princes not golden ones. Yet, faith had been so cruel. It gave me Robert." Cersei moved to his bed and sat there, he turned to meet her eyes.

She was smiling bitterly.

"And now my brother seemed to be drawn to the girl who had the same face as the person who is the very reason why my marriage to Robert won't be happy one, tell me Jaime, what did the bastard girl do to you to make you ignore my presence?"

Jaime sighed; his sister could be rather dangerous when jealous.

"Why do you say sister?" he instead asked, trying to keep his cool and not letting her notice that he was rather distracted.

For two days of watching Lyanna, he completely had forgotten his sister. It was weird because he usually had all his eyes for his beautiful counterpart but now he can't even bring himself to look her in the eye. He was afraid because she'll know that he desired other woman than her now.

"I see it in your eyes dear brother, the way you look at her, the fire in your eyes that's supposed to be there when you look at mine." She stood up closed the gap between them, her warm body pressed near him and he felt his breath hitch as he smelled her scent.

It was rather heavy not like the gentle scent of the winter roses, Lyanna Snow brings.

Shit. Why am I thinking about her again? He asked himself. He should be thinking about his sister who was with him right now, his sister who was his, who will spread her legs for him. Who belongs to him not some Northern maid who just played a harp and almost made him cry!

"I don't know what you are talking about sweet sister." His voice changed huskily and with his fingers, he lifted her chin and smirked.

"Oh, then show me who is it that you want dear brother." With that he crushed her lips against hers and pushed her to bed, forgetting about the grey eyed and brown haired maid whose beauty was enough to make the realm bleed.