Chapter 2

When we go there-there wasn't even a door on the door frame and Mr.Sock just walked right inside but I couldn't do something like that so I knocked on the door head and said: "Excuse me I am coming inside." I said it loudly before I came inside the room. 

"Well Hello," said a voice that I have never heard before but at the same time sounding cheerful. When I walked all the way inside there was a man in a suit that sat in a leather chair he was pretty plump and had a white long beard but a bald head kind looked like the person people call Santa. 

He then looked at me then and Mr.Sock's and then my brother and sister then said "Well what do we have here" 

"Sir if I may" Said Mr.Socks and the principal gave a nod of approval then Mr.Socks started up again 

"I believe that these two and there whole family should be arrested for what they have done if what he says is true,than" he said then looked at the two he had a hold of and me while letting go of them and putting them on the bench on the left side of the room.

Mr.Sock walked over to the principal's desk and said "I believe that Ruins is getting abused by his family" 

He said while handing the principle the pitcher of me naked and you can see my scars. "He said that one side is his sister's first time and the other side is his brother's first time and that he also has some more at home." while he was saying that to my sister and brother stood up at the same time and ran out of the room and into the outside. 

Mr.Sock snapped his head back just to see them as they left the room and started chased after them. I was left alone in the room with the principle, I looked at him then at the clock because I really want to leave it feels awkward in here. 

The principal walked over to me and spoke in a kind voice "Will you let me look at your back" he said that while still looking at me. I nodded lightly and turned around taking off my black jacket then my tank top which was covered in spots of blood. 

 I never saw what he looked like when he saw my back but I did hear him cough the say "Do you know why your family did this to you". 

I was puzzled by the question and he also seemed to notice the look on my face and then started to take again "You do know that what your family did to you is abuse right"

This principle must be on something my parents have never hurt me unless it was a good reason or I just did something wrong-stupid. I did that a lot so I got punished allot that is all. 

Even I know that this it just tough love doesn't everybody knows that so I just have to wonder so I told him what I though "First I don't eve know what abuse is I won't hear for that lesson and Second this is what they call tough love" he looked so surprised the most surprised look I have ever sthensaid "Then I will tell you from a dictionary what abuse is so you will believe me better"

 He paused and walked over to his desk and opened the first door to the right and pulled out a thick but small in size and started to walk back over to me and handed me the book and told me a page and I found it, it read,

NOUN

1.The improper use of something

"alcohol abuse" . "an abuse of public funds"

synonyms: misuse . misapplication . misemployment . exploitation

2.treat (a person or an animal) with cruelty or violence, especially

regularly or repeatedly

"riders who abuse their horses should be prosecuted"

synonyms: mistreat . maltreat . ill-treat . treat badly . molest

3.speak in an insulting and offensive way to or about (someone):

"the referee was abused by players from both teams"

synonyms: insult . be rude to . swear at . curse

I could not believe what I was reading but at the same time down in my heart I knew what it was saying was right and I am an abused child but I did not admit that to the principle. I started to walk to the door and did not stop like my life depended on it. 

 I heard a faint voice from behind me say "Now that you know what are you going to do" 

I never looked back but I did answer I said "I'm going to go ask them and depending on their answer will depend on their punishment" 

I keep on walking until I got home and when I did get home the door was wide open and when I walked inside it smelt like someone justed throup. I keep on walking until I got to the kichian. When I walked inside I figured out where the smell came from and it was on the floor next to the fridge. 

I'll clean that up later I thought to myself. I looked everywhere and there was nobody the last place to look would be down stairs.

I slowly walked down the stairs and then all of a sudden I thought about what happened this morning and I started to shiver in fear. When I got to the bottom of the stairs I saw a yellow ribbon that was tying a piece of paper to a chai.

 I went over to it and untied the ribbon from the paper and chain then I read what the paper said.

Dear Ruin,

This is from your Mother and I would like to tell you that we did leave and we really meant to leave you. I would have NEVER thought that they would of found out that we were abusing you. Did you tell them? Well more like you probably didn't even know what was going on. We even made sure that you stayed home on the day that they talked about Bullying and Abuse.I alway thought that you were a sine ever since I had you. Everything always says that your youngest born will be bad, horrible, a total failure and I always thought that you were.

This is your father I would like you to know just what I thought Of our abomination child. I have never really even thought of you as our child just a thing that I could use to get my anger out of or just to have some fun. You never did cry I always wondered why. I thought that maybe you thought that this was really a punishment or that you just really really loved us because we all heart you and it was always fun.

This is your Aunt and I have never liked you from the beginning you were too much like a woman and you did a better woman than me even thought you are a guy and younger than me. Not to mention with your looks you could get any guy or girl you wanted with your black hair and your light blue eyes not to mention your fair skin which makes you look even more like a girl.

 This is your uncle and I have never liked boys as much as I like girls of course who would like a guy when there are girls around. The first son was all I could handle that my sister had but the second one was too much and I just couldn't take it so that is why I did it.

 This is your brother and your sister and we want to tell you that we never thought of you as our brother but a toy that nobody cared if it was to brake in two. So then we thought that if we did this mother and father would be so proud of us and they would never treat us like our little toy that we broke in two to share.

Your Loving Family

Mom, Dad,

Aunt, Uncle,

Brother, Sister

     I read the note over and over again until the words seemed like nothing more than a blur. The anger and the sadness all bottled up into tears and blood from me digging my nails into the palm of my hand. 

Madness overwhelmed with fear and fear overwhelmed with sadness. The madness of what they did to me, the fear of them never coming back, and the sadness of them leaving and never really saying a word to me about them never uttering a word of love and wondering why but then get told by a note. 

Everything started to fade into one then I thought of something really nice.